[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
build maker's cluster jewels are hard to find. what to do?

As my grandfather used to say "if it is hard to find in path of exile, then buy it from other players"

It is not very deep legacy, but it works.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
build maker's cluster jewels are hard to find. what to do?

As my grandfather used to say "if it is hard to find in path of exile, then buy it from other players"

It is not very deep legacy, but it works.

uh.. i'm talking about trading too.. mate..
there are plenty of 2 notable, 8-9 passive larges with burning bright for sale.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/wB3wwBnIb

there are also plenty of 3 notable, 8-9 passive larges for sale, at higher prices

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/lVDKKE6hV

So I'm thinking about upgrading to Divine Flesh -- but I'm curious -- I currently have ~700 energy shield but really no way to recover it aside from recharge. When I'm running maps it is often pinned to 0.

How are you guys getting some recovery there? I don't see an obvious way. What am I missing?

Thanks!
"
Parongo wrote:
So I'm thinking about upgrading to Divine Flesh -- but I'm curious -- I currently have ~700 energy shield but really no way to recover it aside from recharge. When I'm running maps it is often pinned to 0.

How are you guys getting some recovery there? I don't see an obvious way. What am I missing?

Thanks!

Same question here, how do you guys regen energy shield, besides of ES recharge? Not sure if it is worth using doryani's glorious vanity without a reliable way to regen ES.
"
CuchulainnMC wrote:
"
Parongo wrote:

Thanks!

Same question here, how do you guys regen energy shield, besides of ES recharge? Not sure if it is worth using doryani's glorious vanity without a reliable way to regen ES.

Some people use a shadow stitch. Some people use a cinderswallow. Some people use brush with death notable on their clusters. You can get an ES on block shield. The options are there. Find something you like, my dudes. Enjoy!
Im really loving the small community in these comments :)
Last edited by DecentDanny on Feb 24, 2021, 9:08:39 AM
Last edited by CuchulainnMC on Apr 13, 2021, 9:50:09 PM
I manage to save some mana and ended up with 26% total unreserved mana (=260 mana). This, after adding Herald of Ash and Malevolance.

I am considering adding something else, I just don't know what. I don't really need precision since I'm at 95% accuracy. Vitality, can only do lvl 7, and doesn't seem worth.

I have considered "Aspect of the Spider", but best optimization leaves me with 55 mana. Not enough to keep playing...

Not sure what else to do / add :D
flesh and stone is 25%, can you get that linked to enlighten?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info