[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

What was changed exactly? The wording seems to be the same (buff effect % per quality). Or are you implying that the 23% part is crucial for rounding up purposes?
ign PhysicalActivity
Question 1: is "15% fire converted to chaos damage" bad for us, good or doesn't matter?

Question 2: Since we don't play with Storm Brand anymore, but with Chaos/Lightning golem in ring, does it matter if WoC is level 1 or level 20? Is there a problem if WoC is 20/20?
"
wildjesus wrote:
What was changed exactly? The wording seems to be the same (buff effect % per quality). Or are you implying that the 23% part is crucial for rounding up purposes?

Patch notes are pretty clear about that:
Fixed a bug where the Alternate Quality effect on Anomalous Golem gems wasn't working correctly.

by working correctly they mean it did not work at all whatsoever.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 22, 2021, 9:43:40 AM
Almost finished with the league, so I thought I could share my min-maxed version. Overall probably one of the best builds I have played in terms of balance between clear, bossing, and survivability.

https://pastebin.com/cXQpcqBw

Sitting at just over 8M DPS, 10M DPS counting the primary debuff. No flasks or vaal righteous fire up. Did not die a single time from 98-100 playing moderately juiced maps, although part of it is probably due to the headhunter.

"
mkha wrote:

Ignoring everything, I believe your body armor is worth more than my entire build with everything included.

Did you spend 150 exalts to craft it?

Everything aside, your items are sick. Congrats

Any point you kept Anima Stone since you don't have 3 primordials equipped?
Was thinking to switch to non-unique amulet too, and as a result to drop all primordials and the anima stone...
Might switch my stygian to a headhunter very soon, prices are starting to fall.
Last edited by Kateroze on Feb 22, 2021, 12:58:03 PM
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
mkha wrote:

Ignoring everything, I believe your body armor is worth more than my entire build with everything included.

Did you spend 150 exalts to craft it?

Everything aside, your items are sick. Congrats

Any point you kept Anima Stone since you don't have 3 primordials equipped?
Was thinking to switch to non-unique amulet too, and as a result to drop all primordials and the anima stone...

I got lucky with my chest. Awakened +1 socketed gems with elevated explode and hit T1 % int. Removed random suffixes and put on an influence mod and elevated % int with the first Maven's orb. In total probably spent around 50-60 ex crafting it including getting T1 life and chaos res. Average cost is around 120 ex.

The reason for anima stone is only to get an ice golem into the build. Maxes out chance to hit and gives permanent EO up while also keeping tailwind and elusive up pretty reliably.
"
mkha wrote:
Almost finished with the league,

damn the gear is real !!.

IGN = Tominsideeeee

"
Cry0nicS wrote:
Question 1: is "15% fire converted to chaos damage" bad for us, good or doesn't matter?

Question 2: Since we don't play with Storm Brand anymore, but with Chaos/Lightning golem in ring, does it matter if WoC is level 1 or level 20? Is there a problem if WoC is 20/20?

Anyone can help with this?
build maker's cluster jewels are hard to find. what to do?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info