[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
hello. i couldn't find 3.13 pob. are we using cake's pob? thanks

hello, i actually did found the pob. but i can't verify it. are we using that pob or cake's pob? thanks

If you have budget for it, i recommend my but if you plan to spend just few tens of exalts i'd much more recommend the original.
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
"
CAKE wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
hello. i couldn't find 3.13 pob. are we using cake's pob? thanks

hello, i actually did found the pob. but i can't verify it. are we using that pob or cake's pob? thanks

If you have budget for it, i recommend my but if you plan to spend just few tens of exalts i'd much more recommend the original.

thank you, i'd like to ask one more question; there is actually no tree node i could spend because of i have no money for a large cluster jewel. what to do? buy temporary 1 alch large cluster jewel or spend points like in your pob? im using original pob btw
OP's pob is a good start when you are low in currency.
I used it along with a single large cluster jewel setup until very late game. You can clear all the content with it by the way, as long as your gear is OK.

As for your first large cluster, you can found ok-tier clusters for less than 20c (namely large cluster with 8 passives and burning bright+another non optimal node).
Hi guys,

I've been running a spin of this build for a week with 40 hours played.
Initial budget was about 20 EX, I think.

The idea was to go CI to test out new Aegis.
Wasn't too hard getting 3 auras (discipline, herald, flesh and stone) to run.

- Eye of Malice was mainly chosen for the corruption and I didn't want to farm lab
- Shield+boots got me to 6k ES with Skin of the Loyal. Can easily do all content (T16 maps and boss fights).
- Really wanted to use Steelskin so I had to get a stats ring.

I'm not a POB warrior so I am wondering what you think about my choices.

"
JLassesen wrote:

Wouldn't an Anomalous Flame Wall be better than a regular lvl 21 flamewall ? +10% fire damage multi ?

Regular 21/23 is like 40 chaos.
Anomalous 21/23 is like 15-20 exalts.

It's all a matter of affording it.
"
Cry0nicS wrote:
"
JLassesen wrote:

Wouldn't an Anomalous Flame Wall be better than a regular lvl 21 flamewall ? +10% fire damage multi ?

Regular 21/23 is like 40 chaos.
Anomalous 21/23 is like 15-20 exalts.

It's all a matter of affording it.

Thanks. But is it worth getting ? Do you get the damage boost, or is it so insignificant, it's just not worth it ?
"
shirtman wrote:
Hi guys,

- Eye of Malice was mainly chosen for the corruption and I didn't want to farm lab
- Shield+boots got me to 6k ES with Skin of the Loyal. Can easily do all content (T16 maps and boss fights).

unless im a complete donkey - you have Pain Attunement AND CI. pain attune only works on lowlife (below 25%?), CI sets your life to 1. you are either always on full life, or DEAD with CI.
"
Thror2k5 wrote:
"
shirtman wrote:
Hi guys,

unless im a complete donkey - you have Pain Attunement AND CI. pain attune only works on lowlife (below 25%?), CI sets your life to 1. you are either always on full life, or DEAD with CI.

Hello Mr. donkey, please check the belt :)

I appreciate you checking my profile.

Edit: https://pastebin.com/Eimy5dp3

If I didn't screw up I'm at 7.5m dps still without lvl 30 flame wall and fully leveled gems.
Last edited by shirtman on Feb 21, 2021, 3:58:38 PM

RIP it is gone now

But i was like damn my day and got this corruption

That means this gg belt will be for sale soon.

It is pre-corrupted so +13% life and 8% es
I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 21, 2021, 4:15:51 PM
LOL that ring attempt was beautiful tho! :D :'(

Have ~60 ex to spend. Don't know what to check for. I guess I should look for an helmet to have malevolance when I don't play with my wife. Or maybe an other explode item (wand or something else) to replace my gloves...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info