[3.14] Dejuvenate's Flameslinger Elementalist. Best League starter and unethical clear speed

I usually use 3 stones, 3 chaos + one of each others.
"
davbang2 wrote:
Hi, when i watch the ingame tooltip for the debuff fire from flame wall in my hideout, it increases with the number of stone golem.

i have 800k without and 1M with 5 stone golem . Someone can explain why?

I ask again because i'm not sure if i try to use an amu +1/+1 because i'll loose 3 golem.

In POB the number of golem does nothing on the dot DPS but on the tooltip ingame it does...

My next upgrade according pob is amu +1/+1 and a wand +1/+1 and drop empower for efficacy (to maintain flamewall next to lvl 30). But the cost of this two item makes me cautious :)
"
davbang2 wrote:
"
davbang2 wrote:
Hi, when i watch the ingame tooltip for the debuff fire from flame wall in my hideout, it increases with the number of stone golem.

I ask again because i'm not sure if i try to use an amu +1/+1 because i'll loose 3 golem.

In POB the number of golem does nothing on the dot DPS but on the tooltip ingame it does...

My next upgrade according pob is amu +1/+1 and a wand +1/+1 and drop empower for efficacy (to maintain flamewall next to lvl 30). But the cost of this two item makes me cautious :)

We gain damage per summoned golem. PoB automatically assumes you have your max number of golems, while ingame it only calculates from your current number of golems. Basically, if PoB says it's an upgrade, it probably is.
Flameslinger PoB: https://pastebin.com/dqbLZnda
I'll do little plug in with items that I got for this build for sale atm. Some are quite unique so easy to miss. Some ppl do not know u can have flammability on gloves and similar stuff.
I'm open to offers.

If you happen to see cheaper price for very similar item (and i do not mean that only 1 stat is the same lol) I'm very willing to undercut my competition and send them to depths of hell, just leave me message here in PM or ingame and i will tell you.

I feel pretty, Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty, and witty and gay,
And I pity Any girl who isn’t me today!
Last edited by CAKE on Feb 21, 2021, 8:59:56 AM
"
BergMichel wrote:
"
davbang2 wrote:
"
davbang2 wrote:

We gain damage per summoned golem. PoB automatically assumes you have your max number of golems, while ingame it only calculates from your current number of golems. Basically, if PoB says it's an upgrade, it probably is.

Ty, i forgot Liege of the primordial and i can see the calculation in "total increased" in POB. TY
Loving this build, and am already at lvl 93, close to 94... But i was thinking...

Wouldn't an Anomalous Flame Wall be better than a regular lvl 21 flamewall ? +10% fire damage multi ?

Made this beast today, 120 life 3% mana reserved reduction -12% resist
space for pierce craft

The only downside is the mana, i could try to roll it away with keep suffix reroll prefix but to get t1 life again is unlikely(could cost above 50ex in remove life add life) and the only mod i'd want to replace mana is little hp roll which is compensated for with the strength.

So i found my new lover, now to enchant it.
How do you plan to compensate for the lack of elem res on this helmet?
"
Kateroze wrote:
How do you plan to compensate for the lack of elem res on this helmet?

There are few options: shoes, belt, ring and wand.

Belt is instant one, as i already have it but I could make new shoes instead.

Tbh i will likely just sell this helm and finish up my ring craft instead.
This ring i'm making ate 30ex already, but when it is done its shiny surface will be blinding!
"
erasa_bleo wrote:
hello. i couldn't find 3.13 pob. are we using cake's pob? thanks

hello, i actually did found the pob. but i can't verify it. are we using that pob or cake's pob? thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info