Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

They should do a blanket ban on people posting about summoners being dead they are like a scourge on the forum that ironically comes back from the dead every league to decry about how they will once again be unplayable.

The irony is they never played necro when it was not OP so have no perspective what so ever for how good they've actually got it.
"
Domah wrote:
"
Nicoladen wrote:
omg so much whining.

Choose another build - play the same - whatever....
It's not like the game is unplayable now - adapt and overcome.

For me changes, be it nerfs or buffs, just gives the game more playability and extends gameplay.

I hope all your favorite skills/ascendancies get hard nerf so you will feel it.
that would be great
an opportunity to try something new and exciting
I've never played same build twice so they'll never nerf me. Plus I don't make build guides anymore. Back when I did they did.

Build guide and site like poe ninja are really a cancer on gaming IMO. Takes fun out of discovery. And gives GGG a big target every league as everyone plays XYZ.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2021, 7:15:28 AM
"
I hope all your favorite skills/ascendancies get hard nerf so you will feel it.

Spoken like a real gentleman *irony off.

The difference between people who make money and people like you are that the former try to figure out how to work around nerfs, while you just copy the build that is the flavour of the month, possibly not even understanding the mechanics in terms of what makes it strong.

To even suggest you need to be playing 12 hours a day to make money is ludacris. I played Heist for 5, I repeat, for 5 FUCKING DAYS and I ended up 36/40. And I am not even what I would consider a top PoE player. I am still quite new, started during late metamorph, Delirium was my first league and since then I just learn stuff and still have to learn a ton. Just get your lazy casual ass off the couch and stop blaming the game for your inconsistencies...
"
Aynix wrote:
Because HH cost 100 ex when Necro summoner cost 6 link.

"Headhunter is most boring and game toxic item of all times, it makes PoE looks stupid and not requires any skill to play. Mapping with it it's pure bullshit."

Then dont use it.

Seriously go away with your stupid "dont use it" 12 year old argument.

Even if all streamers on twitch would agree not to use headhunter... and ONE random dude decided to not agree on that and use it.. it will destroy the game experience of all other players, since it HEAVILY crashs the overall economy of path of exile...

If 1 persons uses headhunter the Currency prices will go crazy again.
If 2 persons use headhunter the Currency prices will go twice as crazy...
e.g.

As long as headhunter is in the game and be that effective u are forced to play it if u want to make any progression or currency. If you don't. no matter how much u farm, You farm 1 Exalt per day? Nice. that Exalt drops half the price per hour.. cause Headhunter farming like 20 day

Headhunter should be drastically changed be obtainable much easyer (like a Tabula for example).. Headhunter should be a gimmic item for the lolz, not mandatory to become rich. Make headhunter for the zoom zoom speed playstile, but reduce Item Quantity by 100% when using headhunter. so u can still play it for fun but don't break the economy!!!!
♥ The Ice-Witch: Cold Snapping - *finger-snap* *poof* *shatter* ♥
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
Make headhunter for the zoom zoom speed playstile, but reduce Item Quantity by 100% when using headhunter. so u can still play it for fun but don't break the economy!!!!

You think solo players with headhunters are the driving force of the economy? Oh that's precious.
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
[
As long as headhunter is in the game and be that effective u are forced to play it if u want to make any progression or currency. If you don't. no matter how much u farm, You farm 1 Exalt per day? Nice. that Exalt drops half the price per hour.. cause Headhunter farming like 20 day

Any more fun "facts" that you want to share with us?
I play this game for almost 9 years now. I never used HH. Achieved plenty things w/o it.
But just like usual, you blame other while not blaming ur lazy ass for not achieving anything in this game.
Last edited by Aynix on Jan 12, 2021, 8:37:50 AM
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

"Headhunter is most boring and game toxic item of all times, it makes PoE looks stupid and not requires any skill to play. Mapping with it it's pure bullshit."

Then dont use it.

Even if all streamers on twitch would agree not to use headhunter... and ONE random dude decided to not agree on that and use it.. it will destroy the game experience of all other players, since it HEAVILY crashs the overall economy of path of exile...

e.g.

Headhunter should be drastically changed be obtainable much easyer (like a Tabula for example).. Headhunter should be a gimmic item for the lolz, not mandatory to become rich. Make headhunter for the zoom zoom speed playstile, but reduce Item Quantity by 100% when using headhunter. so u can still play it for fun but don't break the economy!!!!

Not a bad idea actually. I like the plus stuff with a downside. I play SSF so I dont care abt economy but I like zoom zoom and would wear it all the time if it dropped like tabulas.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2021, 8:49:26 AM
"
WaifuJanna wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:

Then dont use it.

e.g.

headhunter is not the "equip this and the entire screen blows up" item you think it is my friend
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
They should do a blanket ban on people posting about summoners being dead they are like a scourge on the forum that ironically comes back from the dead every league to decry about how they will once again be unplayable.

The irony is they never played necro when it was not OP so have no perspective what so ever for how good they've actually got it.

I remeber when nerco broke out with the +3 staffs and SRS in 2.something. EVer since non stop complaining yet always top 3 played
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info