Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

At the very least game devs should place character growth limit from HH. It just looks so stupid and definitely doesn't give good first impression for the game.
I watched a vid about headhunter, because i was curious whats the fuzz about it (video calles true endgame from path of math or something) and honestly, it looks like gamebreaking in every way... his char was so big, you couldnt see him anymore, he has stacked 50.000 life and over 100.000 es... just insane. And ofc he facerolled the entire map without any problem.
"
Nebula5987 wrote:
At the very least game devs should place character growth limit from HH. It just looks so stupid and definitely doesn't give good first impression for the game.

Yeah, the only nerf I'd be down with is limiting Soul Eater stacks...
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
Moridin79 wrote:
"
Nebula5987 wrote:

Yeah, the only nerf I'd be down with is limiting Soul Eater stacks...

+1

It breaks the perfomance so bad and although it is hilarious sounds like a cheat and leave a bad impression of the game for new players.
Yep. Or just disable the + to character size mod on soul eater. Would anyone honestly care at this point? It's literally just a meme that has long worn out its welcome.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Summoners far from dead. Carrion elementalists to still alive necro sceptres summoners are always #1 played. Whats funny is they killed iconic discharge (like WW barb is to diablo coc/mjolnir discharge is to PoE)... because of so called performance issues. But HH and explody is not a problem killing 100s of packs a second?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Mar 2, 2021, 1:25:48 PM
"
Walltrigger wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
Because HH cost 100 ex when Necro summoner cost 6 link.

"Headhunter is most boring and game toxic item of all times, it makes PoE looks stupid and not requires any skill to play. Mapping with it it's pure bullshit."

Then dont use it.

Its been 40ex for a while. In Heist too. Its undoubtedly one of the most broken items still. Nerfing or removing it would surely have an impact on the 1%.

Nope. It's around 69ex.
"
Domah wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
"
Domah wrote:
because they don't want to harm the 1%

The game is made for the 1%

Then become the 1%. Simple.

Yeah I could do that but sorry, I don't have 12h per day to spend on a game.
I just want to be able to play and keep my job and my family.

This is why you should be playing in Eternal League aka Standard

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info