Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

"
Umbario wrote:
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Another fun fact - most games are balanced around people who know what they are doing and can push their limits, not around casuals who are yet to learn.

thats why you have 15 challenges completed right?

And this is why your characters are dirt poor. See, I can play this game too but do we have to?
Summoners are dead, but carrion golem are 3rd on ninja?
And HH is OP only on some builds, for most of the builds it does not give that OPness.

HH usually makes me quit the league anyway a few days after i get it. Thats actually OP lol
"
Umbario wrote:
Fun facts.....

1. the 99% are the obvious majority.
2. the 99% funds the game for the 1% simple math and because point 1
3. the 99% should be able to play the game as the 1% because point 1
4. the 99% are most affected by nerfs because point 1
5. the 99% complaine just as mutch as the 1% but it looks way more because point 1

the 1% should stop bashing the 99% and never forget without the 99% they wouldnt have a game to play.

Total BS. The amount of ppl that buy stuff in FTP games is exactly the 1%. The 99% don't do shit for the developers.
"
Sarciss wrote:

HH usually makes me quit the league anyway a few days after i get it. Thats actually OP lol

This. I don't know why ppl think it so awesome. Kills the chase. You beat game. Streamers get paid to mind numbingly grind for 12 hrs a day when they have everything... you don't

Back in trade like pre 2.5ish I had one every league and stopped almost same day.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 26, 2021, 10:17:39 AM
"
encore1809 wrote:
Summoners are dead, but carrion golem are 3rd on ninja?
And HH is OP only on some builds, for most of the builds it does not give that OPness.

this is kind of false.

HH is only dependent on the presence of rare mobs. that is it.
any build that can kill rare mobs reasonably fast will be elevated to near god like levels of power while clearing maps.

will you be as op as a self curse build with 80 second stack duration? No

but even at 20 seconds you can maintain enough stacks to dramatically improve your build.

especially when even one stack can potentially be enough.

take summoners , sure your minions wont get all of your hh buffs.. but they will get all of the aura's and boy there are a fuck load of those .

more than enough to blow the next best belt ( torrents ) out of the water for everything but bosses.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 26, 2021, 10:19:37 AM
"
Total BS. The amount of ppl that buy stuff in FTP games is exactly the 1%. The 99% don't do shit for the developers.

I think you are wrong about that. 90+ % of the 99% VERY likely buy stash tabs but not much supporter packs. They would amount to more $ than the 1%. You wouldn't happen to be part of the 1 % ( or close to it) whining about someone saying one of their toys should be taken away? I think I had one from div card once, wasn't interested and either vendored it or trashed it on the ground.
Removed dupe
"
"

I think you are wrong about that. 90+ % of the 99% VERY likely buy stash tabs but not much supporter packs. They would amount to more $ than the 1%. You wouldn't happen to be part of the 1 % ( or close to it) whining about someone saying one of their toys should be taken away? I think I had one from div card once, wasn't interested and either vendored it or trashed it on the ground.

I think GGG has once commented that most of their money comes from people dropping reasonable money on the game

like 30 - 60 dollars for the tabs and that's it.

Whales can make decent money but even if the 1% is paying 10 times more individually than the 99% .. that is still only about 10% of what ggg could be seeing from that 99%.

when you look at it that way. its pretty easy to understand where the money should be flowing from. and

I will admit poe mtx is expensive . but the game is a far cry from the likes of mobile games with horror stories of people spending 50 000 dollars to over a million dollars on a game.
Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Feb 26, 2021, 10:45:26 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info