Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

Almost half of the characters in 98-100 range are using HH. Highest i've ever seen. Only topped by absolute best in slot offensive flask and Watcher's Eye.
The game would be better off without HH and inspired learning.

And i am playing a selfcurser atm as well farming 100% delirium maps.
Any other build would just be a downgrade. Not even chasing upgrades cause whats the point, upgrading a jewel or two is just a drop in an ocean compared to what HH stacks do.

I'd like to play a "proper" build and do 100% delirium maps instead and go after every bit of upgrade there is because it will feel like an upgrade. But with HH its just inferior so why bother.

I would play longer and have more fun in a league without HH.
HH is too easy to get that s the only problem with it.
Forum pvp
"
Essem wrote:
The game would be better off without HH and inspired learning.

And i am playing a selfcurser atm as well farming 100% delirium maps.
Any other build would just be a downgrade. Not even chasing upgrades cause whats the point, upgrading a jewel or two is just a drop in an ocean compared to what HH stacks do.

I'd like to play a "proper" build and do 100% delirium maps instead and go after every bit of upgrade there is because it will feel like an upgrade. But with HH its just inferior so why bother.

I would play longer and have more fun in a league without HH.

This is a very valid opinion. If you think about it, gear upgrades become meaningless after HH because you can easily get 20+ and even 50+ stacks. Then what? I can upgrade a jewel with 10% crit multiplier but what this will effectively do for me? Nothing. Of course, there are bosses without rares around them but eventually you reach a point where they die easily and upgrading, once again, becomes meaningless. Unless you really like getting that perfect gear.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Feb 27, 2021, 5:38:46 AM
I think is time to say goodbye to hh or at least at quantity map bonus. Quantity should be reworked in quality of tier mods, so maps will drop less items but with higher "new quantity called quality" there will be a chance to drop higher tier of mods. One of these 2 things need to be adressed beacuse if u want to play the game right u need to have a 6 party people, hh and high quantity bonus.
"
lolozori wrote:

This is true. I am seeing far too many nubs with it. It used to mean something now everyone and their dog has it wtfff nerf drop rates of the nurse and the doctor by half should help
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Feb 27, 2021, 7:45:59 AM
"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

This is true. I am seeing far too many nubs with it. It used to mean something now everyone and their dog has it wtfff nerf drop rates of the nurse and the doctor by half should help

u think u are not one of these nubs?
"
Latze wrote:
"
MaxEXA wrote:
"
lolozori wrote:

u think u are not one of these nubs?

I know I am not.
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
Last edited by MaxEXA on Feb 27, 2021, 9:38:07 AM
"
maclarca wrote:
I think is time to say goodbye to hh or at least at quantity map bonus. Quantity should be reworked in quality of tier mods, so maps will drop less items but with higher "new quantity called quality" there will be a chance to drop higher tier of mods. One of these 2 things need to be adressed beacuse if u want to play the game right u need to have a 6 party people, hh and high quantity bonus.

It is already in devellopement and planned to be fully released on Poe 2.
The place where you found it with high value variable is in the curio display of grand heist with "well rolled item".
But overall the "magic find" rework will be looking what heist was overall : quantity increase the roll of the item rarity their rarity it will apply to chest and there will be targeted mod like the trinkets give.
To vanquish without perils is to triumph without glory.
The strange thing about HH is every good items on poe got nerfed at some point but HH that sits forever at the very top end and litteraly breaking the game and making 100% delirious a piece of cake is still untouched.

I’m too poor to afford one anyway.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info