Why Headhunter is not nerfed when Summoners are dead?

"
RedStark wrote:
Hur dur 0ex braindead build can't kill a8 sirus anymore
such tragedy

jelly much

I am 100% sure I have one more some where but I am not wasting all day looking for it xD
I have three phones, Blizzard. Three f***ing phones.
"
Domah wrote:
because they don't want to harm the 1%

The game is made for the 1%

In fact, nerfs are to limit access to people to the end game where 1% are.

They don't want poor people or "casual" 5H per day players being able to compete to elite jobless RMTER, that would be unfair.

Are you seriously implying that it takes a headhunter to do endgame content? And do you really think you could compete with a person who plays 24/7 even if you could buy headhunters for 1 alch at vendors? Get your head straight...
Last edited by Baharoth15 on Jan 12, 2021, 5:51:14 AM
HH stopped being a chase item when people started real money trading for it. not sure why its still in the game. ton of people have it by day 3 of a fresh league,its just silly
Usually I get enough currency for HH after finishing all content, at ~36/40 challenges and ~1k maps completed. Nerfing the HH will simply give me a goal less to chase over the league.

Tbh, I was pretty much done with heist on the first month of the league (red maps,sirus) . I only stayed on and played more of the league due to some interesting necro builds and aura stackers. Looks like this upcoming league will be a short one. Only time will tell :D
"
Nicoladen wrote:
omg so much whining.

Choose another build - play the same - whatever....
It's not like the game is unplayable now - adapt and overcome.

For me changes, be it nerfs or buffs, just gives the game more playability and extends gameplay.

I hope all your favorite skills/ascendancies get hard nerf so you will feel it.
"
Domah wrote:
"
Nicoladen wrote:
omg so much whining.

For me changes, be it nerfs or buffs, just gives the game more playability and extends gameplay.

I've been playing since 1.3 almost 6 years and oh boy if i saw my stuff crushed... still remember my first expensive 400 ex mjolner build getting deleted in 1 simple patch xD

at the end of the day it's a virtual game online to have fun

If you don't have fun why you even play?

"
Domah wrote:
"
Nicoladen wrote:
omg so much whining.

Then be happy, i play both Assassin and Champion quite a lot. Plus i used to love Moltenstrike, if you ever even heard of that skill. It used to be pretty good 2 years ago and is almost nonexistant now because it was nerfed a few dozen times.
Headhunter gets a pass because anyone can use it. It's not really OP in the sense that you have to have it to do content. In fact most take them off when doing end game bossing. Just makes mapping faster like explody or crit shatters. I dream of finding one SFF someday. I actually found one in my first league and trashed it being a noob and looking at it shitty stats lol. Have a couple in std but it's not the same as finding it.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jan 12, 2021, 6:53:26 AM
"
Domah wrote:
"
Nicoladen wrote:
omg so much whining.

THey wont because Im not brainless meta slave who only plays the most broken build in the game. And even if it will, I will just pick another build from 500 builds that looks perfectly fine to me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info