Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

now most of comunity will play ocultist mark me words and next league will come nerf to ocultist again
Last edited by CreazyX on Jan 12, 2021, 10:44:09 AM
"
Sidad wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
Poor wanna be calls himself elitist? Truly hilarious.



I referred to your comment globally not locally. There are many Mid-Maxers crying over very minor changes. Even those who play Aura stack spectre, golem, spark, Insert any mirror HH build here that think assassin is the only class viable


Yea doesn't matter. True elitist will always want game to be harder while wanna be's will cry.


Then we agree? Whats your point because im finding this section funny that people are whining over minor nerfs. The Harvest will fix most of the damage nerfs anyways.
Nice try, just do not do not try to lie around the truth, these changes primarily nerf multiple ascendencies - you should be at least be honest GGG lol ...
Deadeye is DEAD.
"We did not specifically set out to buff or nerf the overall power of most Ascendancy Classes in Echoes of the Atlas??" Yeah ya did, come on guys grow some balls happens every season..!
"
Rizombie wrote:
"
For not trying to nerf things you did a great job nerfing everything. I hate to see what happens when you try to do it.

Mind showing us in detail what the powerful new things are? I see something like this

Added
20% more Damage with Bleeding

Removed
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
25% more Damage with Bleeding


So how is 20% more of something more powerful than 25% more of the same thing plus 2 other things. I'm confused.


facts


Yep that says it all.
Where is new not even powerfull but new and interesting option for, Gladiator in place of all bleed dmg that he get sucket out? New option is an empty void? And that's just one example.
"
GrimExcuse wrote:
"
Sidad wrote:
"
GrimExcuse wrote:

I referred to your comment globally not locally. There are many Mid-Maxers crying over very minor changes. Even those who play Aura stack spectre, golem, spark, Insert any mirror HH build here that think assassin is the only class viable


Yea doesn't matter. True elitist will always want game to be harder while wanna be's will cry.


Then we agree? Whats your point because im finding this section funny that people are whining over minor nerfs. The Harvest will fix most of the damage nerfs anyways.


I'm just stating obvious and I don't blame people for whining either because this partial and misleading presentation of changes brought a lot of confusion.
anybody who is against nerfs, is no gamer.

the price you pay for getting the consoleros in, is, that you catch alot of challenge averse folks.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill
"
I'm just stating obvious and I don't blame people for whining either because this partial and misleading presentation of changes brought a lot of confusion.


Nice chat then im done here
Why are so many people complaining about minor nerfs like Necromancer, Gladiator, etc... Come on, what's wrong with you ?...


On the other hand you have Assassin that gets gutted, with -34% movement speed, less defence and less damage. You should be complaining about that one instead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info