"
Ambassador wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Wow this news sure is hot cakes.

have you even played this game bro?

No I havent. Is this game any fun? :D
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
"
Hastur8 wrote:
Looking forward to the league!!! Please don't nerf Necros anymore. :( :(

This is not a nerf, it a straightforward class murder
cant believe people are crying this much over nothing
:3
how about Hierophant ?? totem builds kinda dead on it
"
Jerle wrote:
"
Ambassador wrote:
"
Jerle wrote:
Wow this news sure is hot cakes.

have you even played this game bro?

No I havent. Is this game any fun? :D

"its ok" 3000 hours spent
"
cimerea wrote:
"
Sidad wrote:
"
cimerea wrote:

As a side note, my friend tried something other than necro once (elementalist I believe), he couldn't even reach red maps.

Yes you just confirmed what I was saying. Cheap builds, (ab)used by casual players or players who struggle with normal builds, doing end game content always get obliterated and your friend (and most players) trying normal build and not getting to red maps is what ggg is fine with.

Also, Raider got nerfed this league again. It's niether cheap nor popular ascendancy.

E: To sum it up in one sentence - either go necro and get bored or go anything else and get frustrated.
Unless you're one of the old veterans, race participants and mathmatical geniuses abusing every little quirk this game has since 1825.

This game is meant to be hard so elitist could have some challenge and that's why balancing is not hitting only cheap builds or not so popular ascendancy like Raider. And your friend was never supposed to have an option of using cheap build to play end content. I just wonder if that was bait or mistake.
"
ggg made and want this game played that way. Chris said it himself that he is fine with most players never hitting red maps.

You have the elite right now crying that their build got a minor nerf. Popcorn time this is hilarious
"
Nibelton wrote:
"
kiljoy wrote:

each league this has happened, there is no race.

have you been living under a rock ? there is literally a poe race

"
Completely screwed over assassin (the poison ascendancy) so doesn’t matter what you say.

because poison assassin BV was meta.
this is GGG balance logic: kill it with fire and drop a nuke for good measure,everything else is collateral damage,who gives a shit ? (hint: not GGG)
there was a time when double dipping poison was a thing,then it wasnt alongside with poison for a long time,then the buff came few league later. this have been like this since begning of time.

there is no race when your using a build that you can not change yourself based on changes.

the ones that master the changes no matter the plus or negative are the racers.

the ones that whine about the plus and minuses before they have even started the league are not racing.

everyone can still finish the challenges in the time they just wont get credit for doing it first.

Also the race is in your head there is no rewards or lack of rewards if you fail cause you can not adjust your build to changes. If you win the "race" besides getting items first and selling at high prices there's not much to worry about.
I would bet that the ones that win your "race" will not be whining here or in game.
"
codetaku wrote:
I mean, not that I'm complaining, but bleed gladiators were just straight-up gutted lol. Not really sure where the argument that this was an "adjustment" is--they got no meaningful buffs at all. Gladiators aren't going to suddenly go max block with 2h weapons.

Gutted? Hardly very small damage nerf sure. Now you gain higher access to hitting 100% chance to bleed and higher defence while in blood stance with a more consistent blind. If you have any clue on high end bleed builds they average 8 mil to 25mil Dot. so loosing like 1 mil Dot is nothing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info