Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

Streamline and simplify Ascendancies ... while bloating up the complexity of the rest of the game - Nope, I can't follow our argumentative logic there.
Good job! I hope everyone will find here something interesting. I do appreciate the huge work they make and I'm sure in a short time it will come out that 99% changes went in good directions. They have the full complex image of all reworks and I don't think that some of them were just to punish someone. It seems to be very refreshed and exiting league!!!

BTW if every year we have such big change and new end game mechanic I hope latest in December 2021 (or January 2022 if there'll be Cyberpunk final patch launched ;-) we'll see POE2 !!!!

Good luck GGG guys, I keep fingers!
"
Interesting how many of "positive" comments come from people who collect account stickers like some nerd scout in camp, for his achievements.

Wallet people are sure "supportive" to any change.

Actual truth.
Bored!
Please delete the Necromancer from your game
"
Interesting how many of "positive" comments come from people who collect account stickers like some nerd scout in camp, for his achievements.

Wallet people are sure "supportive" to any change.

explain how this is relevant.
What a bunch of crybabies, it will be ok young ones, breathe. You dont even have all the info before you throw your negative 2c out there, typical of this new crying culture. Wait for all the patch notes, the update to POB, and then plug it all in and see just how bad it really is, my guess is not that bad, boo hoo, cry, omg my life is ruined...waaaaambulance.
"
slindimasq wrote:
Please delete the Necromancer from your game

It's kinda sad but I agree.
Necro will be the reason this thing dies. GGG is obviously unable to balance that ascendancy right.
And people who start their poe career with necro are unable to play anything else later on, cause nothing compares.
"
Havo wrote:
For not trying to nerf things you did a great job nerfing everything. I hate to see what happens when you try to do it.

Mind showing us in detail what the powerful new things are? I see something like this

Added
20% more Damage with Bleeding

Removed
Attacks have 25% chance to cause Bleeding
30% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Bleeding Enemies
25% more Damage with Bleeding

So how is 20% more of something more powerful than 25% more of the same thing plus 2 other things. I'm confused.

They nerfed more damage with bleeding by 5%, and moved 25% chance to cause bleed to earlier node. It's more convinient that way, and if you thing that lack of 5% more bleed dmg will ruin your build, then I don't even know what can I tell you.
Great job GGG

Everytime you make a change it seems that all the crybabies speak out loud but be sure that a lot of people are glad there are changes and speak less.

I'm looking forward to try new stuff

Good changes. People will always cry about things that doesn't even matter that much, and which won't change anything drastically

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info