Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
0RadiusTwo wrote:
"
Interesting how many of "positive" comments come from people who collect account stickers like some nerd scout in camp, for his achievements.

Wallet people are sure "supportive" to any change.

Actual truth.

please explain.
"
PeaceWa1ker wrote:
"
Beliaris wrote:
Like seriously, what is wrong with you guys. They nerfed the most played builds becasue they were simply toi strong for the state of the gamę. It almost felt like if there were literally 5 subclasses in this game.

Champ actually destroyed in new patch, jugg nerfed.

jugg was nerfed by what? 6% endurance charge duration and 30% inc damage and accuracy? instead it gained 2x accuracy from strenght, and a bit of life regen.

champ lost damage and got a lot more mitigation, and impale will still be strong.

they didn't drastially change anything, just nerf something that was too op.

example of totally destroyed ascendancy is removing elemental prolif from elementalist, and people still played it
"
Interesting how many of "positive" comments come from people who collect account stickers like some nerd scout in camp, for his achievements.

And as with every larger discussion there is an absolutely unnecessary comment that does not contribute to the topic at all, about players who support the game, and forget to actually thanks to such people, so they can play the game even without spending money on it and still can enjoy every update (or maybe skip it, if u dont like it) like all of us
Last edited by Benzka on Jan 12, 2021, 6:08:08 AM
Lets see how good the "buffs" of the skill gems are now, i hope the chaos damage gems are included like CA for single target use without spending mirrors on gears to kill the boss faster and not sleep at the keyboard , other skills with 40 to 50 ex investment are enoph to take down most bosses in seconds.

Thanks for all these nerfs by the way love you.
"
Ambassador wrote:
"
0RadiusTwo wrote:
"

Actual truth.

please explain.

Affirmation of choice and denial of possibility one wasted money on something bad. Quirks of human psychology.
The reason why people who preordered Anthem defended it for half a year and why some people still believe Fallout 76 is a good game.
"
skimbre wrote:
Lets see how good the "buffs" of the skill gems are now, i hope the chaos damage gems are included like CA for single target use without spending mirrors on gears to kill the boss faster and not sleep at the keyboard , other skills with 40 to 50 ex investment are enoph to take down most bosses in seconds.

Thanks for all these nerfs by the way love you.

I just hope that Mirage Archer didn't get the axe, otherwise my evil plan to go Deadeye rather than pretty much obsolete Raider will go down the drain :]
"
Tainted_Fate wrote:
You know, as a long time supporter, i've got used to nerfs, yes some of them are totally unjustified, some are fair, they are not what bothers me. What really bothers me when developers are lying to me straight in the face. Saying white is black, black is white, while im not stupid and i clearly see the substance behind all these words.

You've NERFED most ascendancies. So grab you balls and say it on the stream beforehand: "we are going to nerf most ascendancies in the upcoming patch". Its not rework, its nerfing, so call them accordingly.

This whole "clarifying" post is dishonest and is a joke. You still think playerbase is stupid and cant see that black is black, not white, but you still doubling down try to explain that black is white. The game is fairly complex and players playing it are smart, otherwise they would play Fortnite.

So, ON TOP of bad balancing you are dishonest and falsely advertised your new expansion because you havent said you gonna nerf ascendancies, only "adjust" which is not the case.

This!
"

Are you seriously criticising the people who financially support the free game that you play, for the crime of having a different point of view?
In all honesty I find it hard to believe people involved in balancing the classes figured out that having +1 frenzy charge and perma onslaught (20% att, cast and ms) or phasing (moving through units sic!) will convince anyone to pick Raider over +2 arrows, +1 chain, tailwind/gale and 3 mirage archers Deadeye has...
Raider is obsolete... Remove that ascendancy from the game or pull onslaught/phasing up to the current game mechanics standard to give the class some excuse to exist.
Last edited by cimerea on Jan 12, 2021, 6:21:11 AM
This "clarficiation"… guys, have guts to say "we nerfed that for sake of <insert someting>". It will be fair, at least.

After your "reworked" anscendancies I understood that my diversity of builds which I could use (I dislike to make several builds over league repeating acts again and again, so will not try build which I unsure) to surely manage multiple boss fights was cutted from ~10 to maybe 2 . It dealt big damage to first enthusiasm from the league announcement, but I could make some explanation and comprehension why you removing damage and speed from anscendances.

But now I see this "clarficiation" that removing damage and speed is not nerf but "powerful new options". This cowardly lie is pure contempt your community.

War Is Peace, Freedom Is Slavery, Ignorance Is Strength … Nerf is Power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info