Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

"
nickwch wrote:
"
heyhoihallo wrote:
So first you feed us a juicy steak, and then tell us that potatoes are just as tasty and healty.

just lolling.

fanboys and teens would disagree :)

Steak does matter!

On the nerf side of things, suck it up. The game reforges the meta regularly. They have said from day 1 they would do this. They have done it multiple times. They will do it again. Without any doubt at all there will be a number of builds that are OP broken at launch. Adapt.
Added
15% increased Power Charge Duration

Removed
10% increased Power Charge Duration

Big buffs baby!

xD
As Blade Vortex only player (for last 2 years) i can tell, that this skill, unfortunatelly, has no sane builds (viable for HC especially), excluding Assassin.

This happens, cause no other class can provide a right amount of damage for ultra-end-game grinding, keeping any reasonable level of defences.
Example: with 50ex-100ex budget i expect to get 10m-15m dmg (as any other super-end-game skill/class) but its impossible to achieve with ANY class except Assassin.
I dont tell the Assassin nerf is bad, i say that GGG by nerfing one specific ascendancy, kills many builds without giving anything in return.

Marauder BV is 2nd best option for BV high end, and no matter how much currency you have, you shall never surpass 5m sustainable Sirus dps, which is, in my opinion is wrong..

Suggestion - make BV has "unleash" or "intensify" built-in within skill releasing another slot for extra dmg gem (cause BV without intencify + unleash gems is unplayable as well).

Thanks!
Last edited by St3n on Jan 12, 2021, 4:01:48 AM
"
Albundy_84 wrote:
GGG want to slow down the game and make the surviving even harder.
I can understand that. They want us to play more and longer.
The problem is, nobody want to play slowly. And you can't do that, because you have to go fast, if you want to farm currency.
If the boss drops would be better, it would be a different story. But until you have to zoom-zoom through the maps to get loot, then nobody wants to play slowly.
Buff boss drops, and maybe...
Until you have to run on delirious maps with lightning speed to have the good loot, or do 500 burial to have one doctor, there is no way to shift the meta toward the slow playstile. :D

Meeting In Chris's Room - Future of PoE
- Our Mission: Increase Revenue
- Our Methodology:
1) Partnership with more streamers
2) Create more MTX eg league specific items/currency tab, pets and etc
3) Making the players play longer (longer playtime = higher chance of MTX spend)
3.1 - nerf defense mechanism
3.2 - buff monsters
3.3 - more out of screen one-shot
3.4 - more monsters variety which are able to teleport fr the left right up down to one-shot the players

- Our Conclusion = As long as Tencent is happy with the players growth :)
Armour, Endurance Charge Duration

Added

15% increased Endurance Charge Duration

Removed

18% increased Endurance Charge Duration

Who has spent time doing this and why? Whats the point, just decreasing number for the sake of it? I think working from home made you guys lazy and ininspired.
I love those nerfs, because it gives me an option to play other builds ;)
Keep doing GREAT JOB GGG i will buy supporter packs this league
"
JaffVeyda wrote:
Armour, Endurance Charge Duration
Added
15% increased Endurance Charge Duration
Removed
18% increased Endurance Charge Duration

Who has spent time doing this and why? Whats the point, just decreasing number for the sake of it? I think working from home made you guys lazy and ininspired.

The point of this one is that now, they all give 15% duration.
More powerful options?. Do they think we can't read
"
St3n wrote:
As Blade Vortex only player (for last 2 years) i can tell, that this skill, unfortunatelly, has no sane builds (viable for HC especially), excluding Assassin.

This happens, cause no other class can provide a right amount of damage for ultra-end-game grinding, keeping any reasonable level of defences.
Example: with 50ex-100ex budget i expect to get 10m-15m dmg (as any other super-end-game skill/class) but its impossible to achieve with ANY class except Assassin.
I dont tell the Assassin nerf is bad, i say that GGG by nerfing one specific ascendancy, kills many builds without giving anything in return.

Marauder BV is 2nd best option for BV high end, and no matter how much currency you have, you shall never surpass 5m sustainable Sirus dps, which is, in my opinion is wrong..

Suggestion - make BV has "unleash" or "intensify" built-in within skill releasing another slot for extra dmg gem (cause BV without intencify + unleash gems is unplayable as well).

Thanks!

2 years of playing ONE SKILL?!? [Removed by Support]

There’s a lot of nerfs, some I don't love. Some I think are ok. The buffs are warranted.
But mostly I’m overjoyed about the rage and tears here and in videos. I love when people [Removed by Support] get bad news, they react so poorly. Keep it up, PoE community.
WARNING: Do not give GGG money. Never forgive the content creator priority uncovered during 3.14 Ultimatum league.
GGG got caught giving content creators in game advantages, only when caught would they tell the player base they were doing this. This will continue, but more slyly.
Last edited by Scott_GGG on Jan 12, 2021, 4:11:17 AM
This is fanciful BS btw, you clearly did nerf a lot of things, and removed powerful things and replaced it with not so powerful things, or just straight up removed powerful things and didn't give anything in compensation. We aren't idiots GGG, so don't lie to us by acting like you actually made ascendancies more powerful when you nerfed the majority of them. And don't act like you removed useless or redundant stuff when you removed things and didn't actually give anything in compensation. You are lying to our faces, and not everyone is going to buy into it. I'm still very hyped for the atlas improvements as a whole and honestly I'm going to probably play raider or occultist since they are one of the only classes that have actually been improved overall (when comparing the nerfs and the buffs).

However trying to act like the majority of ascendancy classes haven't been nerfed and acting like you are giving power to them, when in fact you aren't, and some haven't even gotten anything really good but gotten things removed (Juggernaut), is lying to our faces. I'd rather you just say that you are nerfing them and why you are nerfing them instead of feeding us a mud pie like it's healthy food that actually makes us stronger. We're not idiots, so don't treat us like we are.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info