Clarifying the Ascendancy Changes

Lol

Let me address the community:

Make better builds 🤷🏻‍♂️
None of this breaks the game, if it breaks your current build, then make a new one. If you can't make a viable build with these options then maybe that's a "you" problem.
Clarifying changes.. Tell that to your owners ggg when player base starts to sink...
YEAAAA BUFF MINES AND AURAS, YEEEEEE.

Balance my ass. Cant wait for miner boi to buy his tremmorrod for 2c and do sirius 8 on day 3.
"
caged_rage666 wrote:
Lol

Make better builds 🤷🏻‍♂️
None of this breaks the game, if it breaks your current build, then make a new one. If you can't make a viable build with these options then maybe that's a "you" problem.

All this is true. However, players are allowed to be upset if the things they like are removed. The forums are one way to give feedback to GGG. What is also true? Players can choose a different game.

Also, viable =/= enjoyable. Especially if they are used to something else.
rip everything i loved. sadge
"
Gorasan wrote:
We were told that all Ascendancies like the 3 showed during the podcast would be change in the same way, I guess the 3 chosen to be shown were picked for that reason.
yeah you might wanna go back and actually listen to the announcements they specifically said that the others were not reworked but rebalanced with mostly numeric changes
"speed, damage or defence" are literally all that matters in poe.
"
mmutsch wrote:
"
caged_rage666 wrote:
Lol

Make better builds 🤷🏻‍♂️

All this is true. However, players are allowed to be upset if the things they like are removed. The forums are one way to give feedback to GGG. What is also true? Players can choose a different game.

Also, viable =/= enjoyable. Especially if they are used to something else.

This is what happens when there is no good competition. They dare you to play another game.
Thanks to GGG, I really wanted to play a new league, but after the nerfs of all my favorite classes, I'd rather go to Diablo Immortal than play the league or support you with a donation.

Goodbye
GGG, Thank you. Enough said.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info