Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
So tired of seeing necromancers complaining.

IT'S STILL OP, jesus.
MINION/SUMMONER playstyle is OP.

ONE specific minion build is OP, the rest are mid tier builds.

[qute="galuf" realm="pc"]Lots of ascendancies seem less good, I wasn't playing those so I don't know how bad the nerf is. Some others look perfectly fine:
- Slayer
- Hiero
- Zerker
- PF

Also 2021: ranger is the new shadow. New meta.

I'm depressed about that huge miner nerf, turns a tune out your end game gear for another aura to how the fuck am I supposed to reserve that on one line.[/quote]

It's seems Jugg continues to be the whipping post for some reason. I would love to know why they keep nerfing it. It needs more damage. Obviously I don't think Jugg should be on par damage wise with say a zerker or slayer, but damn 10 minutes on what should be a 2 minute fight?? at least give them enough damage to cut that in half so we can actually play the game.
PC Specs :

I7-7700K @5.0GHz, 16 GB Patriot Viper DDR4, GTX 1070, Intel 600p 512GB NVME SSD
Last edited by Smoknjoe24 on Jan 12, 2021, 3:09:41 PM
"
ProfWollhoven wrote:
GGG: Golems and Spectres are too strong in comparison to other minions.

Also GGG: Let's remove increased minion damage from the Necromancer.

By the way: How to nerf Golems without killing them:

Instead of removing "20% increased Golem Damage per Summoned Golem" just change it to "20% increased Golem Damage per different type of Summoned Golem".

Long ago, it was 20% increased golem damage per summoned golem type. But the ascendancy was so unplayed it was changed to per golem along with adding another +1 golem. And even with this, Golem build themselves were not OP until cluster jewel aura stacking was added.

Any how, the elemental ascendancy changes suck IMO. Neutered the use of Heralds and Golems, and didn't really add any new power to make up for these losses. Although, the Aegis defense could be nice. But the Aegis isn't going to do anything for you if your DPS sucks.

I don't know. Need the full patch notes and the nerfs to the 40 altered skill gems. (No I'm not expecting buffs. GGG implied buffs to the ascendancies and look how that turned out.)
Hhmmm, well. ok.
Takes some time getting used to, I think.
"
It's seems Jugg continues to be the whipping post for some reason. I would love to know why they keep nerfing it. It needs more damage. Obviously I don't think Jugg should be on par damage wise with say a zerker or slayer, but damn 10 minutes on what should be a 2 minute fight?? at least give them enough damage to cut that in half so we can actually play the game.

jugg is dominant in the HC versions of league, thus the nerfs. same for the champion. Slayer slightly buffed + swap is huge. Hiero - buffed single target damage and tankiness (well, that 4 end charges are huge). Zerker got like 10 max rage - not much of a buff , but a buff nonetheless. PF - dunno, never played one. Also - elementalist extremely good (i will even be starting with it, instead of hiero). Inquisitor - dunno, we need to see how he will look like (battlemage on martyr of innocence and disintegrator staves makes it inferior to the elementalist imo). Raider overbuffed , it already had maybe too much movement speed and they buffed it lol.
Last edited by AbyssOfManus on Jan 12, 2021, 3:22:29 PM
Ricochet is actually a nerf to Deadeye

30% chance to chain off a wall

Okay so chain rules state that a projectile cannot hit a target it has already chained to

So by my understanding this means

In order for a projectile to chain back to the main target it must go

Primary > Secondary > Tertiary > Primary

So if the projectile hits a wall, there is a 30% chance it will chain off the wall to another target

Which im assuming means it consumes one of the chains remaining

So any arrow/projectile that DID hit the boss cannot chain back to the boss without a 3rd target

So only 30% of the arrows that did NOT hit the boss can chain back to hit the boss

AND there has to be terrain for it to chain from

The OLD Ricochet was - 10% more for each remaining chain

Which meant if you stacked chain then your first hit would have a huge amount of % MORE damage

So I dont see how this new Ricochet is even remotely decent considering that ALL end game arenas have no terrain

Shaper / Elder / Uber Elder / Maven / Cortex / ETC

So Ricochet is now a trash tier notable on the deadeye tree

What a waste

The only thing it might be good at is helping on Delirious maps (MAYBE)
and Deep Delve

Outside of that it wont be doing much at all compared to a consistent %more upfront damage

Last edited by Bloomania on Jan 12, 2021, 3:30:41 PM
Is Scion no longer a part of the game? A pitty. Somehow I liked her.
Overwhelmed by Path of Exile? You might want to have a look at Wrecker_of_Days' beginner-friendly guides. One-click-wonders that do not require any specific items to conquer the campaign and the Atlas: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2606288/page/1
To me the focus on these nerfs were centered around server performance increases. If you look at what was severely impacted; speed of mapping, minions, and DoT builds which all negatively impact server performance.

With that being said they have gutted almost every league start build that I have played....back to the drawling board.

Sad days to zoom zoom currency starts.
"
LIghtShading wrote:
Thanks, GGG, for buffing my raider

raider is back BOYS

lol its just base lose to increase damage and some attack speed.
Nothing buffed there
Nice job Tencent GGG.
Iam happy for that good work.
Now i'm ready for next 200h in Cyberpunk.

Again, thanks so much <3
Great job GGG. you managed to slaughter any build there was. you kept nerfing juggs which never stood out AoE / speed / clear wise, and now u simply butcher most builds taking away defensive layers n damage one by one. back to World of Tanks n Destiny2. this trash is unplayable.

p.s. add more harvest broken op crafting to the game so ppl just farm farm and craft their 6x Tier 1 items. you are killing your own game. Deal with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info