Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
Lvzb3l wrote:
GGG: Yeah guys we gonna balance the game bla bla bla...

Headhunter 7 YEARS LATER: DANCE WITH ME BABEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

HH has been deliberately left untouched, as it's meant to serve as a twink chase item. There is no way to balance the effect it has - since it just borrows from the pool of rare monster mods which grant rare mobs the power to threaten us - that wouldn't mean nerfing it into irrelevance. See Replica Headhunter for a much weaker version - there's a reason that thing is much cheaper.

Headhunter is essentially separate from discussions around game balance - everyone agrees that it isn't balanced, but it also isn't meant to be.

The question here is WHY there's a need to maintain an item like HH untouched, and YES It can easily nerfed by tweaking the buff pool, as simple as that.

"everyone agrees that it isn't balanced, but it also isn't meant to be" Then WHY the need to balance everything else? MAybe they should balance all those USELESS skill gems who no one plays and they're like garbage content?
Guys, remember that this is a Harvest league, Harvest crafts will destroy these drawbacks. Remember that Maeven's orb is coming, and some mods will get even more OP. Also, most builds lost what, 1M dps from their 10M total? Will this actually break your gameplay?

The changes to Assassin are kinda bad because he lost MS, this I will agree with.

"
Smoqx wrote:
Great job GGG. you managed to slaughter any build there was. you kept nerfing juggs which never stood out AoE / speed / clear wise, and now u simply butcher most builds taking away defensive layers n damage one by one. back to World of Tanks n Destiny2. this trash is unplayable.

p.s. add more harvest broken op crafting to the game so ppl just farm farm and craft their 6x Tier 1 items. you are killing your own game. Deal with it.

bye hf
Nerfs everywhere. So challenges for new expansion but nerfing top builds and not at all like "sabouteru" arc miner bomber or triple atomic buster build.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai
GGG team I hope your reading the comments and see all the people unhappy with what your doing.
It's time to listen to the people who play your game and give you $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
To keep going.
Your player base is dropping and it's been going down for years.
dont you think we had enough with 2020 being what it was and to start off the year with major nerfs is well i honestly dont feel like playing anymore

1000 hours btw
1 word : BOOOO
Last edited by TheWick3d711 on Jan 12, 2021, 7:10:51 PM
This is the worst slew of nerfs I have ever seen in a video game. This is the sole reason I know at least 8 people are not coming back. 8 people mind you that love to purchase supporter packs.
So many nerfs, LOL.
Some was (too)long-awaited, some just straight stupid. By doing this you certainly confirm that you understand shit in balance things. All your hired analysis team and gathered statistic data do shit.
Ele nerf next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info