Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

I really appreciate changes in Slayer and Berserker ascendancy. Leech recovery and extra rage is decent increase in terms of quality of life, especially when spamming warcries (having War Bringer) - maybe it's time to use Berserker as SLAM BOI.
The game getting a lot worst over time.

-So basically all I see is removed and nurfs and very few buffs.
The Ascendancy should be supper OP and have some crazy end game buffs.

-Bosses have so much life and players get 4k to 5k at most, or you need the top of the top gear and you still get one shot 99% of the time by most bosses.
People need aura builds to do the top tier content or other builds that only 1% of people can get or make, Or you need to make 65 button build to get any kind of dps.
Many People want 1 or 2 button builds that work like the good old days. Not everyone want's to press every fk key on the keyboard.

-Life and ES is way to low. Most builds should have minimum of 10k life same with ES(This should be the base life for all classes. Life and ES need to go back to the way it was back in the day)

-Trash mods need more life

-People still don't play caster builds like the good old days ,(No mana leech for spells) All totem or mines

-Maps we need to go up to T20 + up to level 100 monsters.

GGG you need to fix stuff
I have supported you for a long time you need to change thing up ----------------------------->
Last edited by ePuff on Jan 12, 2021, 12:23:26 PM
Why remove Over Time Damage in Patient Reaper ?
Trikster was not Sirus and boss killer, before. Now, in boss-killer league - it becomes meat.

Skip this league. Dont like killing my build.
"
The game getting a lot worst over time

Just a personal opinion that seems ridiculous compared the general hype for 3.13.

"
So basically all I see is removed and nurfs and very few buffs.

Which they clearly explained in their manifesto in terms of what the asendancy-points actually should do. Define, not just simply buff.

"
Bosses have so much life and players get 4k to 5k at most, or you need the top of the top gear and you still get one shot 99% of the time by most bosses.

Bosses also don´t deal 20million damage, what are you trying to say with that weird comparison? And also: You don´t get oneshot from everything, thats just total bullshit.

"
People need aura builds to do the top tier content or other builds that only 1% of people can get or make

First of all, you don´t need to have aura-stackers or headhunter to clear endgame content. I did it on so far 6 different builds, none of which had the from you mentioned stuff. Besides: They just nerfed aura-stacking, why would u say people need it then? You are even contradicting yourself.

"
Many People want 1 or 2 button builds that work like the good old days. Not everyone want's to press every fk key on the keyboard.

Again, just a personal reference. Who are you to say what others want? Aside from that: Sorry if the game is too complicated for you. Have fun in Diablo.

"
Life and ES is way to low. Most builds should have minimum of 10k life same with ES(This should be the base life for all classes. Life and ES need to go back to the way it was back in the day

Did you ever heard of something like EhP? I bet I survive more with 3k life than you with 15.000 ES with your poor understanding of that game.

"
People still don't play caster builds like the good old days ,(No mana leech for spells) All totem or mines

Sorry that games change. Would u say Germany in1 19444 is better than today, because it´s the "good old days"? Refusing to change and mourning about development is really pathetic.

"
Maps we need to go up to T20 + up to level 100 monsters.

So you are ... mad that we have T19? Whats your problem with that now?
"
Trikster was not Sirus and boss killer, before. Now, in boss-killer league - it becomes meat.

It is removed damage over time, not damage over time MULTIPLIER. We are talking between 5-8% dps lost in late game. If that makes your build unplayable then eigher you or the build sucks.
"
Smoknjoe24 wrote:

I understand they wanna shake the game up, but if they truly wanted to do that then why not nerf the ACTUAL broken builds/skills instead of nerfing mid tier stuff into the ground.

Like aura stackers or golemancers? :)

"
BloodVegas wrote:

I dont give a fuk about all those nerfs just because Ritual looks just amazing for me, no more gimmick mechanics, just kill and loot stuff with some nice rewards at the end!

Theres plenty of builds around and if your build is killed over so small change maybe the build wasn't that good in the first place.
Last edited by Asag on Jan 12, 2021, 12:58:46 PM
How all these copy paste players cry that there op chars do 5 or 10 % less dmg mimimi
"
Vennto wrote:
"
The game getting a lot worst over time

Just a personal opinion that seems ridiculous compared the general hype for 3.13.

"
So basically all I see is removed and nurfs and very few buffs.

Which they clearly explained in their manifesto in terms of what the asendancy-points actually should do. Define, not just simply buff.

"
Bosses have so much life and players get 4k to 5k at most, or you need the top of the top gear and you still get one shot 99% of the time by most bosses.

Bosses also don´t deal 20million damage, what are you trying to say with that weird comparison? And also: You don´t get oneshot from everything, thats just total bullshit.

"
People need aura builds to do the top tier content or other builds that only 1% of people can get or make

First of all, you don´t need to have aura-stackers or headhunter to clear endgame content. I did it on so far 6 different builds, none of which had the from you mentioned stuff. Besides: They just nerfed aura-stacking, why would u say people need it then? You are even contradicting yourself.

"

Again, just a personal reference. Who are you to say what others want? Aside from that: Sorry if the game is too complicated for you. Have fun in Diablo.

"
Life and ES is way to low. Most builds should have minimum of 10k life same with ES(This should be the base life for all classes. Life and ES need to go back to the way it was back in the day

Did you ever heard of something like EhP? I bet I survive more with 3k life than you with 15.000 ES with your poor understanding of that game.

"
People still don't play caster builds like the good old days ,(No mana leech for spells) All totem or mines

Sorry that games change. Would u say Germany in1 19444 is better than today, because it´s the "good old days"? Refusing to change and mourning about development is really pathetic.

"
Maps we need to go up to T20 + up to level 100 monsters.

So you are ... mad that we have T19? Whats your problem with that now?

This is your personal opinion - why people leave after 1-2 weeks in the league then?
The game REQUIRES the increasing grinding time now, compared to the, heck, even legion.

Getting tier 19 maps is unhealthy for the game - ilvl 86+ items were the only thing that made killing endgame bosses profitable (plus 1-2 drops worth something, which was nerfed - Starforge ehem). Now, market is overflowing with these items.

Oneshots are increasing in numbers - on death effects, life scaling on the consecrated ground left by zombies (ive got 2.5k degen yesterday in t15 map with 75% chaos res, like wtf) and constant bufffs to damage/life/resistances since 3.9 to 3.11 didnt help either.

Ehp - yeah, a guardian with 24k Es + 90% phys red. died to one shot (it was delve at around 500 depth, not some 5k bullshit).

I do not agree with the OP on caster lines - plenty of archmage builds out there.

On the other hand, yes, people in general want 1-2 button builds and they are getting fucked - cyclone nerfs, now ed+contagion, cwdt detonate mines builds - all gone. They even nerfhammered the fucking wormblaster builds and any kind of fun build with weird mechanics. Yet, the aurastackers survived 3 patches, necros are still gonna rock and more broken shit like transcendence builds (even after aura stacking nerfs) will have like 1mil ehp and top notch damage if replica dreamfeather is not nerfed.
lol, 1st i see some changes i was like omfg people should be hype about that, and that, like raider, deadeye, inq - changes/buffs are HUGE and interesting here imo.
And all i see bellow(mostly) - people crying like a little babies about a droped candy. Even if they got 2 new right in the mounth.
Peoples are funny.
Also nerfing most broken and op ascendancys - fine by me. 20% necro, 30% scion, 10% assasin - last league. These guys deserve nerfs for sure. And if you ask me i think GGG to soft about them, as usuall.
Some nerfs/changes, like 2% hp regen on chieftain or undeniable on jugg is questionable, but even they are look worth a try for me, if i would be interested to play something good(skill) for them.

And last, If you are too mad, its probably good idea to skip one league or may be even two.
awesome

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info