Reworked and Changed Ascendancy Classes in Path of Exile: Echoes of the Atlas

"
Mogbain wrote:
I'm just here for the salt.

+1
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" - Edmund Burke
"
Mangalcizade wrote:
I can understand the nerfs for powercreep builds and their ascendencies, but why did you nerf hammered raider like this? its one of the least played classes and i didnt expect any buffs but anyway, got the hammer nonetheless. They probably did this kinda nerf storm because on atlas ascendencies some nodes were giving additional damage increase to our character, but still.

Sadge.

Look how they massacred my girl...

I personaly like the thought of permanent onslaught in the way champion has fortify though =)
Awesome changes! I'm excited!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Im just confused b/c in the twitch live stream Chris said they were improving and reworking the majority of the ascendancies for the better but they just absolutely gutted almost all of them.

Im not defending any specific build but dont tell us your "improving" the game when your just straight up over nerfing everything, it really feels like the stream was false to boost supporter pack and mtx sales.

just finished looking them all. and wanted to say the same thing you said.

need to go thru snake peen to get workable build.

whatever. time to hop on hype train wich stacks cretain things and wait next leagues nerfs.

Path of stacking. ggg

Edit: deadeye didnt get buff. it got destroyed- 50% area effect far way more better than 2 proys. why. bcs you added bows +2 roll already. jesus christ ggg you even play your game `?
fk archnemesis.
Last edited by SuperDrop on Jan 11, 2021, 6:13:32 PM
"
ColeonePS wrote:
Discharge Heirophant anyone!?!?

Those minimum charges cannot be used by discharge right? They need to be consumed.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Im just confused b/c in the twitch live stream Chris said they were improving and reworking the majority of the ascendancies for the better but they just absolutely gutted almost all of them.

Im not defending any specific build but dont tell us your "improving" the game when your just straight up over nerfing everything, it really feels like the stream was false to boost supporter pack and mtx sales.

Exactly, right?

You know.. the 3 special kids (ele, deadeye and occultist) got their attention and that's what counts, lol.
Guess we don't have to do trials this league,
Waiting for the day that it would take 6 players to kill Hillock in Act I.
I guess it's time to start Diablo on mobile.
I love how on juggernaut you nerfed undeniable, but left unyielding and unrelenting just the way they are?

I'd love to be a fly on the wall for the intellectual discussion when determining that you MUST nerf "18% increased Endurance Charge Duration" to 15%. Like seriously what a waste of text....you actually paid someone to make that change.

I swear some of this crap is you guys just making changes for the sake of making changes.

Last edited by Ratedetar on Jan 11, 2021, 6:14:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info