3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

"
Yahira wrote:
"
b4timert wrote:
"
So, Twitch is down and I was watching announcement and didn't get my wings. will this be rectified? Thanks GGG

You dont get the reward automatically now I assume its to counter people that abbuse the system to afk watch, you need to click on your name the is a new area that say drop's you need to click on it to claim items.

You might have known this but im just replaying since there is people that watched it never got it since they never claimed the drop. Hopefully it will help them.

Hopefully it can still be claimed even though twich is sort of down.

Ah, yes, thank you very much. I just saw it now after I read your post.

This should be announced on the front page.

Linked my account ages ago, watched stream logged in for nearly 2 hours, got nothing under drops. I watched on my phone..

Sales/Services/Stuff:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2495490
I remember last years Announcement of the "new" Atlas and Leagues and everything and so on. I was back then quite excited, and thought this would be so much fun and was looking forward to playing a bit more then usual and so on and so on and ...

Unfortunately it ended up being really not that interesting as I hoped for. Not that I don´t like PoE, because I do, but I want a League to glue me to the screen, and don´t let go. Very few Leagues have had that effect on me. Wished there were more.

But will keep playing PoE and hopefully more then usual, I will also still buy the Supporter packs I actually like the best, and then crossing my gingers for everything to be boosted a bit more then last year.
Other then that I expect pretty much nothing as how it´s always is/been.

It would be so wonderful if it was possible for us who plays on Console to get Physical Items as well, for once. But as always, it´s not gonna happen. We will pretty much pay the not big difference in price still and get nothing extra.
Yet another expansion adding a mess of randomly glued pieces that will be accessible for like 1% players and will get boring and bland after few weeks at most... :(

8 years ago Path of Exile was promising to be EVERYTHING a Diablo 2 fan could dream of... But the way you're trying in recent years to squeeze a new random content into the endgame over and over again, over-engineering it wildly as if PoE was some stupid arcade platformer, makes me so damn sad I want to CRY...

I remember Chris was once talking about player retention and how people lose interest and stop playing few weeks after each expansion release... And that GGG decided to provide new content frequently to invite them to come back more often, again and again... BUT IMO THIS IS A FUNDAMENTALLY WRONG APPROACH.

I love a good satisfying grind but current situation a clear sign that the endgame is simply not worth playing more than few weeks - ending with boredom ("yet another bunch of random enemies and another arcade boss(es)") and/or frustration (how many players are even capable of reaching the "end" of endgame? 1%? 0.5%?). And that's the thing needing a rework, not just throwing yet another horde of random enemies at players every few updates...
"
dromash wrote:
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.

In my mind, Ascendancy changes are more impactful than any Soul Mantle nerf, since you can do fine without Soul Mantle, and yeah, I did use the multiple totems support on my rather poorly geared hiero, with GC totems, and it felt okay, albeit definitely suboptimal.
I guess the changes don't seem too bad. I'm just not sure WHY they were made in the first place. Would really love to see some kind of rationale behind this.

"
Telvas wrote:
[...]

I love a good satisfying grind but current situation a clear sign that the endgame is simply not worth playing more than few weeks - ending with boredom ("yet another bunch of random enemies and another arcade boss(es)") and/or frustration (how many players are even capable of reaching the "end" of endgame? 1%? 0.5%?). And that's the thing needing a rework, not just throwing yet another horde of random enemies at players every few updates...

And what do you want instead?
Also, why would anyone want the real endgame to be reachable for every random player out there? Then it would become diluted and boring.
Last edited by atrokkus on Jan 7, 2021, 8:09:05 PM
I don't think you can claim it anymore. its not there for me now. but just incase i didnt claim it there.

were it was for me was i clicked on the little man in the right corner.
then there is a few things in the drop down list namely the one called "drops".
There was a bar telling how much of the 30 min i watched and once you got to 100% you could click on it and say claim.
I never left the area were i watched the POE stream too claim it.
i also could only claim it while in a poe stream the moment i changed to something else it was unclaimable for me at least and claimable again when i moved back to watching a poe stream again.

And just incase Twitch also changed how you watch if you watch and dont move your mouse from time to time twitch will change you to away and while your away there might be other stuff to keep you active um unsure it might just be my bad internet that make my status change. it stops counting time watched when away (might be wrong). and it seem it also doent count if you mute it on twitch itself but you can mute your browser(once again i might be wrong).
It feel like twitch is trying to force you to watch the stuff instead of just afk watching.
It my experience from watching people on twitch and that im not always getting the point for a streamer and sometimes after a hour or so of watching them i notice my point didn't go up or i didn't get the chest to claim for extra points.
I have played many different genres over many years and different systems and
I've never seen a company incorporate so much new content,
while trying to listen to the community and incorporate its feedback.

No one will ever be completely happy and nothing will ever be perfect,
all you can do is try to improve everyday.
GGG makes me feel like they care and are passionate about what they do
and I wish that more game developer's would act the same.

Thanks for all the hard work GGG
CANT WAIT FOR THIS PATCH!!!!!
"
atrokkus wrote:
"
Telvas wrote:
[...]

Also, why would anyone want the real endgame to be reachable for every random player out there? Then it would become diluted and boring.

Essence of wrongness... WE ARE ALL "random players"... Or maybe you feel better, more privileged than other people here? If so, maybe you have some other brilliant ideas, like buying maps as MTX? For real money? Then "endgame [WON'T] be reachable for every random player", as you wrote... This is sick...
Seriously, I had better opinion of our community here.
It was 2 AM in my region time so i couldnt be online to watch it. So i tried to watch it OFFline now. I hope i could still get the mtx but no drops (:sad face:)
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
oh shit
here we go again
"
Telvas wrote:
"
atrokkus wrote:
"
Telvas wrote:
[...]

Essence of wrongness... WE ARE ALL "random players"... Or maybe you feel better, more privileged than other people here? If so, maybe you have some other brilliant ideas, like buying maps as MTX? For real money? Then "endgame [WON'T] be reachable for every random player", as you wrote... This is sick...
Seriously, I had better opinion of our community here.

I don't want players to be equal. There are players who are more diligent and/or skilled, and they deserve to complete endgame content more than me. I'm definitely on the casual side, because I don't have enough motivation/time to achieve 100%.
You, on the other hand, apparently want everyone to be a winner and get the participation trophy. That's cheap and boring. Hard work should be rewarded with accessing content and rewards unavailable to the likes of me, and I'm fine with not accessing 100% of the content.
This has nothing to do with pay-to-win lol, but nice leap of logic there, buddy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info