3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

Give me my wings please. That fucking twitch was screwed up.
This is dumb as hell, really we lose the ability to place 2 totems at once? Fuckin really!?
A lot of nice things coming. Can't wait!
I love the idea of Harvest without this stupid garden managing.
Rituals will be fun and rewarding(I hope).
With so many changes to ascendancies, I really fear yet another nerfs of my beloved Necromancer...
Fingers crossed
"Embrace the serene power that is undeath"
Aura stackers are op as fuck so you nerf totems...gg
"
RubySydell wrote:
Haven't played in months, or even bothered logging in to post anything.

I took a gander at the new expansion info and I'm interested in the new ascendancy adjustments, Elementalist in particular (which ofc was not shown) but given the proposed changes to Occultist I think I can guess at what it might look like.

Unless they radically change like dropping golems and having 3 separate elemental branches instead that meet up with herald stuff or something.

I'm also interested in the hydrosphere spell, because I'm not sure wtf to think of it, like...at all.

Everything else though is a hard pass from me. Adding even more crap to the atlas when I already hated the conquerers, having passives for maps with boosts to league content I already ignore to begin with is not what I'm looking for.

Excited about the new maps, but I'm probably not gonna come back and play them. I can't think of any other game out there that has such a fun core game and then obfuscates it so heavily behind so many layers of extraneous bullshit. I miss when new mechanics were fun and rewarding, like domination/ambush and not just adding to a list of chores you want us to do in order to see new content.

+1 for this

i quess 1 cent dictates game direction long time now. and we all seen theyr outcomes. overhyped. but if you throw player a boot and after 2 months laces and end of 3 month period he have made a hang noose under it.

but it all reveals 3 weeks in league.

that thing pick your reward, is massive facepalm. at first it is rearding to attract players bcs streamers make videos and clips etc.. then it gets abused. and then nerfed and then ggg says this. " we think players gets build enabling gear tooo fast" i quess 3 month league for milking supporter packs is slow.

whatever, this league shows exactly if i stay or leave for good.
fk archnemesis.
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.
Last edited by dromash on Jan 7, 2021, 7:21:31 PM
Ritual league seems cool even though I'm very likely to skip it since I have so much going on right now and I played the hell out of Heist league. But the expansion looks super juicy so that'll always be waiting for me.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
Drackenith wrote:
This is dumb as hell, really we lose the ability to place 2 totems at once? Fuckin really!?

... that's Heirophant dummy. They didn't show any part of that tree in the video.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
"
Drackenith wrote:

... that's Heirophant dummy. They didn't show any part of that tree in the video.

If you look into the main page post you can see 3 different new ascendancy layout and one of them is the changes to heirophant.
"
dromash wrote:
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.

Yea...maybe we'll see, but almost no top tier totem build uses multiple totems. At least, not for Freezing Pulse.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info