3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

Did...Did GGG just nerf hierophant? WHY! I must been playing wrong all these years because where the fk was I when hierophant was meta or OP. Look at this. Look at Conviction of Power, Pursuit of Faith, and oh my FKING GOD look at Ritual of Awakening!!!

GGG you basely just water down the hierophant class WTH. WE WASN'T META!!!
you said "we rework the rebalancing 16 ascendancy class" that no rebalancing that Fking called nerfing. I might as well not play this league it seems.

ps anyone wants to say anything say it. I'm all ears and can't see any benefits in this rebalancing. They might as well left it alone.
Last edited by ICELIKEABOSS on Jan 7, 2021, 6:01:15 PM
"
SirPatrick92 wrote:
There's just one thing I didn't understand - is the Maven going to replace Sirus and the other Conquerors, or be there in addition to them?

Nope, we're still stuck with the bleeding anal cancer conquerors bullshit tedious play-it-how-we-say-you'll-play-it-or-you-can't-progress-atlas crap. This ain't McDonalds... you can't play it your way.
That, that is, is. That, that is not, is not. Is that it? It is.
When do we get our wings for watching??
"
JugJugJug wrote:

If you didn't got them by now , the answer is ... never
"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
JugJugJug wrote:

If you didn't got them by now , the answer is ... never

nah, i got em... just didnt realize i had to click on myself in twitch and claim them...
25% more damage with ignites you inflict with hits for which the highest damage type is fire
So,if I inflict Cold damage can affect to my ignites damage?
If not
Fxxk you designer
watched at least 2 + hours of stream. Played 4 or more toons to 70+ in races and did not get 1 reward. I do not know why I even try.
"
JugJugJug wrote:
"
SirPatrick92 wrote:
There's just one thing I didn't understand - is the Maven going to replace Sirus and the other Conquerors, or be there in addition to them?

Nope, we're still stuck with the bleeding anal cancer conquerors bullshit tedious play-it-how-we-say-you'll-play-it-or-you-can't-progress-atlas crap. This ain't McDonalds... you can't play it your way.

It was very boring for me aswell - minimum 12 maps before finishing one of them - I could understand that they had nothing else for endgame, but I was hoping for reintroducing the elder and shaper storyline, I thought it was hinted in the posts. But this looks like some arena fights after red maps.

I wish they would let me finish the storyline with Sirius once with some back door that they escaped and I would meet them randomly later on where they would appear at the start of a map and after finishing the map boss I would enter the citadel to face them again, but it wouldn't be required for challenges. And after that Zana or some other NPC would introduce me to elder/shaper or something like that. But I have no idea who they are now - they just randomly appear on influenced maps.

EDIT:
I rewatched the stream and I'm not sure it will be in red maps, so if it would start earlier and the NPC would really introduce the new mechanics, then it would be almost like I wished. I was afraid that all the cool staff would start after Sirius.
Still I missed shaper/elder and how the atlas was visually influenced by them, but maybe the new features will be cool too.
Last edited by lefali on Jan 8, 2021, 5:39:22 AM
ritual is gonna be awesome (only 2 new skills though?)
why when i try to claim wings i got an "unkown error"?

***edit: finally got ^^
Last edited by puppapuppa11 on Jan 7, 2021, 6:44:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info