3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

Thank you for cleaning up all the endgame and off set content that didn't really fit in to the campaign or end game maps, I feel that this will help the non 1% player base as the "echoes of the atlas" has consolidated some of the extra content in to end game.
Well you looking fine GGG :P
Last edited by brandondimopoulos on Jan 7, 2021, 9:53:04 PM
So where's my mtx? Been watching for 40m and then afk on stream and sleep for 6 hours and still nothing?
Nice

dude, really???? Just checked the next nerf content. Why the nerf on totem which we can summon 2 instead??? Come on. Totem is already dead. Not so many totem builds with hierophant right now. WHY???
The end game additions look huge.
IGN: JerleSteelChampion/JerleRuthlessAgain
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Can I get the twitch drops from watching the replay? Couldnt get to this live.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
DesmoSaze wrote:
So she likes to watch... perv alert ?

I am okay with that <3

"
RedKara wrote:
1.Will Master's missions accumulated so far remain?
2.Will atlas watchstones, map bonuses gathered so far remain?
Thank you.

Yeah, I wonder that too

Will this still be a relevant problem? https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2937018/page/1
The endgame expansion looks amazing, giving the players so much agency in term of what type of content we wanna focus on and play. It's great!! Also the extra layer of complexity within the atlas it's really good so chasing the conquers cycle feel less repetitive, you now can mix it with some hard boss fighting in between.

As counterpart of the boss fighting you have ritual league, which encourage clearing builds, so its nice to have this dichotomy. Let's see how impactful are the rewards on that, exp and item wise, but for now it looks really good.

Also, I'm a big fan of the reworks and minor changes of the ascendancies, and skill gems, I hope it will change the metagame and make much more builds highly viable.

Regarding heist, I have no concern with heist being reintroduce, people who enjoyed it will play it, and people like me that didn't like it, will skip it mostly, and its fine, again nice to have agency on what to play.

Finally with harvest, I love how its being reintegrated, you dont have to micromanage the garden and the seed, but still have some form of deterministic crafting. My concern here it's the fact we are only having 10 slots in the hoticrafting station it’s a huge limitation for harvest in regards of trading. It would be extremely profitable, but it’s going to be so annoying to buy crafts... If you want a tier 1/2 of any mods, life for instance that you have to do lots of rolls, maybe you gonna have to trade with 15 people through discord just for that, enjoy crafting the other 5 mods afterward.
I think it would be nice to have more space, it’s an artificial way to try to limit harvest crafting, people will still do it, no matter if it takes you 2 hours to make the perfect item, so why not introduce some quality of life there?

Overall, Im extremely pleased with the announcements, and I think you did a great job! So I wanted to take a bit of time to thank you guys. Cheers!

"
HoangBoss wrote:
So where's my mtx? Been watching for 40m and then afk on stream and sleep for 6 hours and still nothing?

I didnt get it too. So, did you set 'Show me as Offline " in twitch setting?
Because my mine was set like that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info