3.13.0 Livestream Announcements

This is just a bunch of extra grind with no rewards again.

Just take a look into this from one player perspective and get into his shoes.

For simplicity a Necromancer.

You level up, you get your gear and at level 80 you have all your gear, with a room for perfection, best stats.
Why would I grind till the very end? Are there some exiting necromancer Uniques in the end? Something that would compliment my class decision?
Nothing :D

Fearfully looking into upcoming nerfs.

You say you rebalanced 19 ascendancy classes, but we all know it means NERFS, and it was rolling like this every league this year...

Why? Why not give each of 19 ascendancy classes each a 10 unique items, that would complement, alter, twist their game style?

There are so much imagination can generate from this idea.

But there are just no rewards in this game.
Atlas skill tree... to have more mobs? And same lame drop? Why?
When I saw words "regions" and "watchstones" I stopped reading further. GGG, your atlas system is corrupted over a year and you don't want to change it. Path of Exile still hasn't good endgame for now: 10 very good story acts plus good endless delve, that's it (remove sulphite requirements!).
For this reason, I haven't played any league in 2020 and I probably will not play in 2021 either after this announcement.

Best regards and stay healthy, GGG.
The expansion looks literally amazing.

What's the Armor set shown in the trailer and on the home page (the Goldish celestial one) ?
Will it be in the new Mistery Box maybe?
Last edited by Asra101010 on Jan 8, 2021, 5:46:03 AM
Yeah, Harvest is back, we keep heist and the it is a atlas league .. you guys rock!! :-)
"
ICELIKEABOSS wrote:
Did...Did GGG just nerf hierophant? WHY! I must been playing wrong all these years because where the fk was I when hierophant was meta or OP. Look at this. Look at Conviction of Power, Pursuit of Faith, and oh my FKING GOD look at Ritual of Awakening!!!

GGG you basely just water down the hierophant class WTH. WE WASN'T META!!!
you said "we rework the rebalancing 16 ascendancy class" that no rebalancing that Fking called nerfing. I might as well not play this league it seems.

ps anyone wants to say anything say it. I'm all ears and can't see any benefits in this rebalancing. They might as well left it alone.

2nd league in a row they nerfed spell totems. Have no idea why, they are so off-meta and expensive to make half decent.

1st league start in a long time I won't be doing as Freezing Pulse totem :(
"
dromash wrote:
I could be wrong but I rly don't see changes to hiero as a totems nerf. U can still summon 2 totems at once with multiple totems support (which is a must as it increases number of maxium totems as well). Also, 5% more damage per totem (up from 3%) is a 14% more damage against bosses. Who knows, maybe we will get some changes to soul mantle.

You really don't understand how spell totems work if you think the changes are a buff. The stacking bonus has gone so clearing will be worse. Multiple totem support is ass, it adds less damage than crit strike support, and has a huge mana multiplier. Wallach talks at length about this in his video, and he knows more about totems than the developers.
"
"
ICELIKEABOSS wrote:
Did...Did GGG just nerf hierophant? WHY! I must been playing wrong all these years because where the fk was I when hierophant was meta or OP. Look at this. Look at Conviction of Power, Pursuit of Faith, and oh my FKING GOD look at Ritual of Awakening!!!

GGG you basely just water down the hierophant class WTH. WE WASN'T META!!!
you said "we rework the rebalancing 16 ascendancy class" that no rebalancing that Fking called nerfing. I might as well not play this league it seems.

ps anyone wants to say anything say it. I'm all ears and can't see any benefits in this rebalancing. They might as well left it alone.

2nd league in a row they nerfed spell totems. Have no idea why, they are so off-meta and expensive to make half decent.

1st league start in a long time I won't be doing as Freezing Pulse totem :(

Maybe we will find +1 totems summoned in regular passive tree. Wait for next patch notes.
Dear Developers,
I think you have done amazing work!
I am very exicted about new maps and the return of my favorite mechanic (harvest.... although... about that ascendency node... 2% more likely.... how about 3%? or 4%?).
Everything looks beautiful.

Oh, can we get that wallpaper? Looks sooooo lovely <3
"
This is just a bunch of extra grind with no rewards again.

Just take a look into this from one player perspective and get into his shoes.

For simplicity a Necromancer.

You level up, you get your gear and at level 80 you have all your gear, with a room for perfection, best stats.
Why would I grind till the very end? Are there some exiting necromancer Uniques in the end? Something that would compliment my class decision?
Nothing :D

Fearfully looking into upcoming nerfs.

You say you rebalanced 19 ascendancy classes, but we all know it means NERFS, and it was rolling like this every league this year...

Why? Why not give each of 19 ascendancy classes each a 10 unique items, that would complement, alter, twist their game style?

There are so much imagination can generate from this idea.

But there are just no rewards in this game.
Atlas skill tree... to have more mobs? And same lame drop? Why?

The idea in poe is to craft your own gear rather than rely on 11 unique items which pretty much dictate how to play the class (ragardless of the ascendency).

the rewards in poe are not one single drop (e.g. unique chest), it is a bunch of drops that in summary might give that reward you need to finally bring the char to the very last level up in terms of gear/dmg/survivability.

And if your char is done at lvl 80, which I doubt when I look to the new end game stuff, just make a new one. Maybe one that differs and is for other content - delve, bosser, lab runner, end game rutials, so much to do.

And sure, if all that is not for you, well, ggg invented so much content that serves nearly everyone. sad you are not one of those.

A char certainly is not done at lvl 80 with a unique chest. You also can go for the league grind to get those 40 achievements.

I dont get your hate.
if you nerf 10 gems out of 30, you automatically buff the other 20!
Incredibly excited about the new chapter in POE, the absolutely wonderful Ritual reveal vods (I sadly missed the livestream) made me buy this years EXILECON replacement, the Core pack. As always, thank you for your incredible work, please continue to show the world what transparent, engaged and driven companies can acheive through consistent and spectacular deliveres of promises.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info