3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

Did anyone actually get this? I watched basically the whole stream and didn't received it.
i didn't get the wings Sadge
IGN : NimblePotato
well this was sad i didnt get my wings either
me neither seems i missed it, logged on wrong timezone and then i had to work..

is there a way to still claim wings? pretty pls
"Look! More hidden footprints!" (2012)

Thanks Blizz/Activision for showing me the right path :)
Last edited by Juantxuu on Jan 8, 2021, 12:07:02 AM
This was at an unearthly hour in Asia; is there another way for us folks to get a chance to receive these?
Didnt got any wing till now. Hype!
yea i watched for atleast and hour and got nothing pepesad
For all you of you that are trying to claim the wings, you first claim it through the "drops inventory" on twitch, hit claim Magma Wings, it'll say error occured, drop was not claimed, come back to the poe site and check your twitch settings via the link on step #2 and it will show your history of twitch drops and magma wing will appear there despite it showing as drop was not claimed on twitch
The below worked for me so try it if you have watched atleast 30 min of stream.

Go to the icon (that looks like a person) on top right corner of your twitch webpage--> Left click ---> You should get a dropdown menu ---> Look for tab that says 'DROPS' and left click on it ---> should take you to the Drops page.

If you have fulffilled the requirements of the drop you should see the magma wings with 'Claim Now' icon above it. Click it and you will have the wings in your micro inventory in the game.

Cheers
"
Friagram wrote:
Linked my account ages ago, watched stream logged in for nearly 2 hours, got nothing under drops. I watched on my phone..

got same problem, didn't have any issues with previous giveaways from twitch but for some reason I can't claim wings despite watching stream for over 2 hours (I even tried relinking it after getting no drop for 1 hour but nothing seemed to work for me)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info