3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

1 hour watching the stream and no wings ...
"
6aPMaJIeuKuH wrote:
You must not only the watch. you must gou claim thish shitty drops.

https://help.twitch.tv/s/article/mission-based-drops?language=ru#claimtime

if you dint have it here
https://www.twitch.tv/drops/inventory

support cannot help you

Just to be blunt, that fucking sucks. Nowhere on the official page did it say that. I went through these steps and assumed that was it.
Step 1) Log into Path of Exile website.
Step 2) Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.
Nice MTX...............................

Hey there,

Thanks for getting back to us.

There should have been a progress bar that filled up as you watched the Stream, with the option to claim your microtransaction once the bar was completed. If this was not available for you, or if this did not function correctly, I'm afraid you may need to contact Twitch about this to see if they can assist you further. I apologise for the inconvenience.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us again.

Kind regards,
Rory

i know, dont care............
Could not get past 99% completion on the Twitch-Drop despite watching the whole stream b/c Twitch was not registering my watch-time and logged me out several times for who knows what...
Better luck next time I guess :D
Great stream anyway! :)
I've been having the same issues as everyone else with regards to the Twitch drop and the PoE site saying it "Failed to check for new Twitch entitlements." GGG's response was just to contact Twitch. When I contacted Twitch all they replied with was a boilerplate template email about attaching accounts and how to get drops. They didn't even read the email, and when I replied to Twitch support they never responded. GGG then gave me steps to follow, which I followed, and then they told me to go back to Twitch. It's kind of a joke and GGG not getting items to people because of the bugged connection between them and Twitch is just sad. I'm just glad I hadn't purchased any supported packs yet and I definitely won't be after how utterly useless their support on this has been. It's just a waste of time.

This isn't a unique thing to GGG and if they're going to say we're SOL because the Twitch account link is buggy, especially when it's just pixels that they can add to accounts for free then I suggest everyone just stops supporting them until they stop with this kind of stuff. Offering items through a buggy mess and then saying essentially "Oh well we don't care if you got it or not even if it's an issue with the servers despite you watching" is just sad.
Last edited by Seigler on Jan 10, 2021, 8:26:15 AM
Help please i didnt receive my drops too

Last edited by Lazariusx on Jan 10, 2021, 9:48:53 PM
Watched the whole stream, didn't get anything.
"
Zyndr0me wrote:
Watched the whole stream, didn't get anything.
Yeah same Poor start GGG.
Same.. -.-
Not sure what the problem is here. I did everything GGG asked us to and watched the entirety of the stream including Baeclast. Pretty disappointed. I was thinking of playing again after skipping the past three leagues but this leaves a bad taste in my mouth so I will probably just skip it again. My Carpel Tunnel with thank me anyhow.

Last edited by CooterTheWooter on Jan 12, 2021, 2:52:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info