3.13.0 Livestream Twitch Drops

an hour of watched
1st time on twitch
how to redeem ?
I cant see it in my micro-stash
zero drop gang back in action once more?
I saw it, but I didn't get wings
No drops for me either, been there, saw the hole thing, couldn't log in to twitch due to some error on their side.
Same here, no drop available for me either
Got it through this weird Twitch Drops menu, when you click at your profile picture and select "Drops". Got an error after I clicked claim but I get it nevertheless after a page reload. I guess this feature is really new and buggy at the moment.
missed the day
will it will have more ?
plase, i want the wings
I was there and watched whole thing, too bad noone said you have to go to twitch drops and claim it there... now I can't do it
I am aggravated with how this went down with the Twitch drops. I rushed home from work, tried to log in to Twitch and it just would not connect, it kept saying I needed a time machine. And I needed 30minutes of connected stream time?? I am already set up for drops. I eventually connected to Baeclast and had to walk away and Twitch crashed once again!
No drop for me.
Could there be another chance to get those wings??
There are only four rules you need to remember: Make the plan, Execute the plan, Expect the plan to go off the rails, Throw away the plan. Follow my lead and you’ll be fine.
My PoE account was already linked to Twitch, I watched the entire stream, and then half of Baeclast, and I didn't get the wings. How do I claim it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info