New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Nice artwork.

I guess that you can get that in packs or not at all, correct?
COUGH!!! *explodes coffee all over the place*

$60 USD for the delve one is so cringe, I mean seriously, its so bad. Why does the armour suit look so horrid?

Thats a firm pass from me, not wasting $60 USD on armour i'll never, evvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvverrrrrrrr wear because of shame..... shame... shame.

Back to cyberpunk!!
"
naqaden wrote:
"
satanttin wrote:
they could work on future content? or fire some artists and hire people who can don't u think so?

I would assume future content is also being worked on, but given the nature of the future, we can't see it yet ;) Another possibility: this is how they raise the money for that future content.

Sure, there needs to be a balance of artists to programmers to support and so on. It's a moving target, but they're all over it.
another option is fire some people x'D but that would be silly they love money.

"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
I really don't like the atlas supporter pack optically. But 480 $ for at least 1000 hours of fun in 2021 seams to be a reasonable amount of money to spend for me. And it comes with a lot of points for MTX that fits my personal taste better. There are game out there with a worse dollar/playtime ratio out there. That you very much for this awesome game and keep going your great work! Best regards!

A suggestion: It would be great if you could customize the accent colors on the armor to your personal taste.

For example the turquoise on the Harvest armor in red, or something like that. Personally, I don't like turquoise.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Dec 18, 2020, 4:17:28 AM
"
Shodman wrote:
its funny how much time they dedicate to create all those microtransactions but non to make a better game -.- this game is now BDO only selling and taking instead of taking and giving something good back !

good bye path of exile u used to be a good game !

it's funny thinking it's the same group of people that deal with every aspect of the game.
Why the 300$ pack is always the ugliest one?
"
juyevon wrote:
I really don't like the atlas supporter pack optically. But 480 $ for at least 1000 hours of fun in 2021 seams to be a reasonable amount of money to spend for me. And it comes with a lot of points for MTX that fits my personal taste better. There are game out there with a worse dollar/playtime ratio out there. That you very much for this awesome game and keep going your great work! Best regards!

A suggestion: It would be great if you could customize the accent colors on the armor to your personal taste.

For example the turquoise on the Harvest armor in red, or something like that. Personally, I don't like turquoise.

I agree, some of these seem pretty meh. Doesn't mean I won't get it, just means HOPEFULLY POE2 is out so I actually am driven to start playing again. Or we get some of the juicy update stuff that was shown at the preview.
ugh .. Delve pack is garbage and the others look so much over the top.. Abyss probably the best. That "galaxy brain" on the Atlas one lmao.

but hey, at least there's some detail on Oshabi's pussy.
Last edited by Nergal_ on Dec 18, 2020, 4:38:09 AM
i think its time for a name rebrand....how about M.T.X just a thought
Every single portal MTX except for Atlas Core is just pure embarrassment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info