New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

And Once again no claw MTX...
Like why do they all have to be daggers?
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
No apparitions though FeelsBadMan

A lot of people didn't seem to like the apparitions, especially cos they only spawned when you were standing around and just sort of appeared for a couple seconds and then were gone. They seem to have chosen a more lasting solution this time around, by instead attaching apparitions to your portals. So now you can have an apparition around permanently just by opening a portal! :D

I actually love it this way, it looks really really nice. I wanted physical items to be more on useful side (+1 for getting the apparel back), I wanted to get rid of useless apparitions that were only few second cosmetic effect used in towns by kids (+1 for getting rid of them), and I wanted the core packs to have MTX that was truly unique and was adding something consistent to the whole aesthetics at the same time (+1 for the new portals, they are awesome).
Persistence makes impossible possible, possible likely and likely definite. Yep, Mirror will drop eventually -_-
Those "tails" from weapon effects looks so ugly, always clipping char. Reason why I never bought them. Feh...
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
webas wrote:
on topic: most portals look tooo flashy and totally UNFIT to use small map device which is my personally the only map device i can use. I disgusted by bloated map device that takes up whole screen.

This is ironic, since this is the first time (afaik) that they've implemented an adjusted portal mtx mechanic depending on which size map device we're using. So you're complaining about the very thing that these portals have been especially designed to cater more for.

Really I must rewatch the trailer! I somehow didnt noticed at first glance.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Harvest looks close to modern, too bad the name reminds me of the league.
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
These are cool but you guys never sent the cloth map of the atlas out from the last round :/ its been months
I get abused by GGG staff every time I post because I started the Fix Your Game meme. Pathetic and unprofessional.
Confirmed harvest is going core
Thanks TencentGGG for the new core supporter packs being subpar compared to the previous round, makes the choice of not even thinking to throw $$$ your way much easier!

Keep up the "good work"!
PSS: Our almighty TencentGGG overlords are very scrupulous regarding criticizing their abilities to take proper decisions and consider everything "needlessly harsh and condescending"...

Good to know "free speech" doesn't apply in any form or manner on the forums these days...
"
Confirmed harvest is going core

Also confirmed, new elder-like baddie coming with atlas changes.
These look great, but I won't buy any more supporter packs. The feeling of having to drop $50+ just to make your character look badass is shitty. I don't regret the ones that I have purchased up to this point, but in buying them it showed me one big thing this game needs.

These kinds of designs should be dropping naturally in the game as loot for players to find. You want to hook people in and keep them coming back? Make more detailed armor sets available as drops and not a cash grab.

People still go nuts in World of Warcraft over transmog sets. All these years later, people will still farm old dungeons and raids just because of how the equipment looks. I would love to be able to find some badass armor pieces from a map boss or a challenging encounter. It would make me want to grind even more for more badass armor.

GGG purposely dumbed down the items in the game to make them dull and uninteresting looking so we would buy packs. Sure, it's a genius marketing idea, but it's getting old.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info