New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

But why there are no cloth maps and gamebook?
Interesting idea for new Core packs anyway, cant wait to see them in-game to decide which one is best imo.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
I'm really liking these new supporter packs. But I have to admit I'm not that sure about the Atlas supporter pack. In my opinion it's the worst out of them all and that's disappointing given it's tier and price.
I think the 480$ supporter pack should be something you feel amazed by and know instantly you want to buy it. Be that because of everything in the pack or just one piece (many people didn't like the Orion armor pack but were blown away by the portal). In the Atlas supporter pack I feel the portal is the best looking piece but doesn't come close to the Orion one for it to be worthy of a purchase. The armor set looks very sub-par.
Nice...

Didn't liked the Delve one tho, the others looks kinda "meh" but the Atlas is amazing. Plus, those apparition attached to the portals seems really impressive. Prob going to buy a few, don't know how many yet...
Amazing Work GGG!
Nice packs!
Looks like I'll be buying some core packs this year too ^^
Galaxy brain in atlas supporter pack
Man I wish I could just buy the Harvest pack. They looks the best overall for me
Keep up the good work
Very Nice!
The Breach themed pack is awesome. Any plans for more old league themes? (Harbringer, Incursion etc.)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info