New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

tshirts + hoodi nice!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
DrSicness wrote:
First of all... Amazing Work on all the Core Packs. They look amazing. I would be worried about my wallet if i was a PC Player. XD

But what about Consoles? When will we get them, if we ever get them?

Not to mention that we didn't get the big "Heist League Supporter Packs", only the small ones. That was a shame, because i didn't like them as much as the bigger Packs with armour. I really wanted one of them.

How do you guys of GGG want us to financially support you, if you only give us the half or less of the packs?

i would buy the Breach Core Pack, any maybe upgrade to the Abyss one.
But i think this will not be possible.

Why you don't just make these Packages buyable from your website for all Plattforms?

That would be so much smoother for us players, who can't run POE on a PC. And i think you would make much more profit.

Search all your Forums and look how long and loud players are asking for something like this.

Hiya,

Natalia mentioned here
"
Due to the certification process and upcoming holidays, the console versions of the new Core Supporter Packs will be released in January.

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks. Didn't see this.
"
CefkaPalazzo wrote:
Glad the Delve pack is the cheapest because that's the only one I even like. Some of these are getting a little too outside the box -,-

What box? This game is about alternate dimensions of gods and demons existing inside of nightmares.
OMG, Amazing pack !
Volatile Dead Spellslinger With Love
Heh.. I just wanna buy "The Abyss Core Supporter Pack" without others :/
And I who actually thought that the last yrs or original Core Supporter packs were still available and would be available till mid/end January ´21. Oh well.

And my guess is also that still (as in ALWAYS) and as USUAL, we who wish to buy these Packs on Consoles is STILL not getting Hoodie, T-Shirt, Map or ANYTHING at ALL regarding Physical Items. But we still do get SLIGHTLY "lower" prices, since we get lower Point Credits, right?!! Even though we are STILL willing to pay FULL price so that we also will be able to get the Physical Items.
And each and every year it is still the same excuse from GGG over and over again. No, you know what GGG? I still want and is going to get one of the Packs, but this very long process and NOT having any cool Physical stuff for us Console Players when you very well KNOW that we want it as badly as others, is a punch below the line GGG. And you know it.
Making an Exclusive Console Collection of Physical Items wouldn´t be hard at all.
"
Kundarin wrote:

And my guess is also that still (as in ALWAYS) and as USUAL, we who wish to buy these Packs on Consoles is STILL not getting Hoodie, T-Shirt, Map or ANYTHING at ALL regarding Physical Items. But we still do get SLIGHTLY "lower" prices, since we get lower Point Credits, right?!! Even though we are STILL willing to pay FULL price so that we also will be able to get the Physical Items.
And each and every year it is still the same excuse from GGG over and over again. No, you know what GGG? I still want and is going to get one of the Packs, but this very long process and NOT having any cool Physical stuff for us Console Players when you very well KNOW that we want it as badly as others, is a punch below the line GGG. And you know it.
Making an Exclusive Console Collection of Physical Items wouldn´t be hard at all.

Wait... What? We don't get Shirt or hoodie?

I haven't bought a big Pack now on Console.
Well... That's a shame... So i have to buy one on PC to get this? Even if i don't play on PC because my PC can't handle it? (It's a PC made for Producing Music, not for Gaming)

That's a cheap move.... It doesn't have to be a Playstation or Xbox Tag or Logo on it. I just want one Shirt/hoodie if i buy a big Pack.

That feels like we console Players are 2 Classes below the PC Players... That hurts if there is no way that we get one.
These seem to be the best supporter packs I've seen since PoE beginning.
Harvest pack: hands down, jaw dropped - best PoE cosmetic content to date.

IMHO if the Harvest one would be 60$, GGG would be drowning in cash now.
250$ is kind of prohibitive price, even for devoted fans.

Unfortunately I will not spend half of the RTX 3060, or 4x the price of Cyberpunk 2077, for a cosmetic stuff...
why is just delve core available on ps4 ?
I was so close to buying the Atlas pack if it wasn't for those branches on the back attachment.

If they happen to remove those while the pack is still available i'll get it.
Last edited by Shihaa on Apr 26, 2021, 3:29:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info