New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

"
YamiSrukun wrote:
Oh dang, I wish there was a way to get the cloth map with these, I was just one pack away from getting it from the last core packs :c

I think in an earlier post a GGG member said that you can try contact them to see if they can arrange something for you.

But yea I upgraded to the cloth map tier during thanksgiving sale and apparently they are currently out of stock on the cloth map so they are ordering more.
awesome looking!! Seriously considering going all the way up to harvest, just love that color-scheme sooo much! All of them are geat tho, especially Abyss :O
Wow, the Harvest one looks so f*cking a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
But it has the wrong colour scheme, make it a Blight one. T_T
welp, now I HAVE to get one, are you happy GGG?
I'm seriously considering the Harvest one, but it's a bit on the expensive side :(
Last edited by HeladosArtesanales on Dec 18, 2020, 9:11:27 PM
i didnt like them =(((
I really wish i had
just WOW 0_0 !!
Hey GGG, aren't previous point purchases suppose to carry forward to the new core supporter packs? There is only an option to buy but not upgrade. So I'm just wondering if it's working as intended before I make further purchases.
"
kingyang16 wrote:
Hey GGG, aren't previous point purchases suppose to carry forward to the new core supporter packs? There is only an option to buy but not upgrade. So I'm just wondering if it's working as intended before I make further purchases.

Only for packs that were available at the time of purchase.
"
sirgog wrote:
Interesting! Core packs that don't tease 3.13 at all... Was not expecting that

Pretty sure this IS the tease ;)

Flashback league!
"
QuiquePoE wrote:
"
Nichelle_GGG wrote:
"
nogura wrote:
vai com calma nos preços ai que a moeda do brazil ta muito desvalorizada

Hiya,

Você deve encontrar os preços BR aqui. :)

Hay algún medio de pago alternativo para pagar con pesos argentinos?

Hiya

Me temo que deberías verificar si esta opción estaba disponible a través del método de pago que deseas usar, desafortunadamente solo podemos ofrecer las monedas disponibles asociadas con cada región (bandera) que se encuentran en el sitio web de Path of Exile.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info