New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

nice
1-3 sets of sponsorship packages are a bit uninspiring. It just seems to have slightly changed the appearance of the past sponsorship package, and I don't want to buy it. 4-5 sets are not bad, but unfortunately I don't want to pay for 1-3 sets of sponsorship packages. If you can choose to buy only the 4th and 5th set of sponsorship packages.
Glad the Delve pack is the cheapest because that's the only one I even like. Some of these are getting a little too outside the box -,-
Love the Harvest Armour from Harvest Core Pack, won't be able to buy it ever probably but still love it. :)
Last edited by Tr1d on Dec 19, 2020, 2:47:21 PM
Tks for the nice packs! Loving the Atlas one :)
Rip wallet
I love the Delve one so mutch without the blue crystall stuff thank you for making it an option

Don't know how you going to inplement harvest but pleas put more deterministique crafting in the game
I really hope the changes being made are worth the wait. Melee builds are SERIOUSLY lacking any worth. Most skill gems are bullocks these days without following some meta build guide from people no-lifing this game. At least every 9-12 months some new end-game content should be added to keep continuity and prevent players from just leaving and going elsewhere after a league. Leagues are cool and all, but a lot of us just want the standard mode to be expanded as well. We are more than willing to buy packs if this were to be the case. I speak for a LOT of people when I say these things. Thousands of people.
First of all... Amazing Work on all the Core Packs. They look amazing. I would be worried about my wallet if i was a PC Player. XD

But what about Consoles? When will we get them, if we ever get them?

Not to mention that we didn't get the big "Heist League Supporter Packs", only the small ones. That was a shame, because i didn't like them as much as the bigger Packs with armour. I really wanted one of them.

How do you guys of GGG want us to financially support you, if you only give us the half or less of the packs?

i would buy the Breach Core Pack, any maybe upgrade to the Abyss one.
But i think this will not be possible.

Why you don't just make these Packages buyable from your website for all Plattforms?

That would be so much smoother for us players, who can't run POE on a PC. And i think you would make much more profit.

Search all your Forums and look how long and loud players are asking for something like this.
Last edited by DrSicness on Dec 21, 2020, 4:50:00 AM
"
DrSicness wrote:
First of all... Amazing Work on all the Core Packs. They look amazing. I would be worried about my wallet if i was a PC Player. XD

But what about Consoles? When will we get them, if we ever get them?

Not to mention that we didn't get the big "Heist League Supporter Packs", only the small ones. That was a shame, because i didn't like them as much as the bigger Packs with armour. I really wanted one of them.

How do you guys of GGG want us to financially support you, if you only give us the half or less of the packs?

i would buy the Breach Core Pack, any maybe upgrade to the Abyss one.
But i think this will not be possible.

Why you don't just make these Packages buyable from your website for all Plattforms?

That would be so much smoother for us players, who can't run POE on a PC. And i think you would make much more profit.

Search all your Forums and look how long and loud players are asking for something like this.

Hiya,

Natalia mentioned here
"
Due to the certification process and upcoming holidays, the console versions of the new Core Supporter Packs will be released in January.

Hope this helps. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info