New Core Supporter Packs Available Now!

Liked harvest and atlas , the most expansive packs, not gonna buy at all.
also scares me GGG considering 'harvest' as a core mechanic.
i think people was pretty clear that harvest CRAFTING is good not harvest mechanic. It was acceptable since GGG said that harvest was a test for POE 2. I dont wanna counting squares and building a garden every league, REALLY.
please GGG, do not lose the opportunity to utilize harvest crafting lines to make OTHER mechanics more interesting.
OMG HOLY CRAP ALL OF THAT LOOKS AMAZING! THE HARVEST ONE AND THE BREACH ONE OH MY GOD!! 10/10.

I can't wait for Harvest to come back once the crafts are balanced as well. Looking forward to building my garden again as well because I've taken a break from the game since after Harvest was over so looking forward to it in 3.13!
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Standard>Leagues✨🌀🔰🔶🔷
🔷🔶🔰🌀✨Make trade like the Grand Exchange from RuneScape✨🌀🔰🔶🔷

Let us zoom out more. Bring back: 32:9, Heist Alt Quality Gems, Sextants, Gear Enchanting, Prophecy, Perandus, Metamorph, Scourge, Sentinel, Kalandra & Crucible. Stop removing content from the game.
Last edited by MLGonthorian on Dec 17, 2020, 8:25:44 PM
Good idea
Censored.
"
Krowanek_PL wrote:
"
giancarloRKO wrote:
I dont see this new core packs on my xbox series X mtx stash, why? they are only available on PC?.

They have to be atested or something to be relesed on consoles. Will be avaliable in a week or two.

Just confirming that the packs will be available on console in the new year although we don't have an exact release date yet.
I must say these are some weird ass armor sets, but they are certainly worthy of being core packs. No apparitions though FeelsBadMan
Curiosity is followed by ambition. Ambition, is followed by madness.
Delve's looking good. Might have to grab it.
whats going on in the Atlas pack

Is that Kozilek with hedrons? Colliding large hedrons in MY atlas?
[19:36]#Mirror_stacking_clown: try smoke ganja every day for 10 years and do memory game
This Atlas pack looks interesting
IMHO:
The quality of the models & effects is more refined in these sets this time.
But the design & theme lacks the variety that gives an impression of your getting a lower value for expensive sets. It's like if you bought the more expensive armor set, you just getting 1 type of armor set & the reskin/recolor versions. The cheapest pack (Delve set) is not my cup of tea either, so overall pass for me.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Liked harvest and atlas , the most expansive packs, not gonna buy at all.
also scares me GGG considering 'harvest' as a core mechanic.
i think people was pretty clear that harvest CRAFTING is good not harvest mechanic. It was acceptable since GGG said that harvest was a test for POE 2. I dont wanna counting squares and building a garden every league, REALLY.
please GGG, do not lose the opportunity to utilize harvest crafting lines to make OTHER mechanics more interesting.

Easy...Play Std like me... Eternal Garden :D

Who needs temp leagues at all?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info