3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Cyberpunk 2077? *goes to look it up*

Ewwwwwwwwww nothing there at all for me.

"
Chris wrote:

We still expect to finish 3.13 by early/mid-December. The scope of this expansion will remain unchanged. During the month of delay before release, we will start work on the 3.14 expansion.

Not what I wanted to hear at all. I'd rather you work more on bug fixing 3.13 and the content already in the game.

Still hoping tencentGGG gives everyone all the MTX from this league as an apology for all the recent mess ups. I want that cat.
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
April Fool in October! Very sad day for POE.
I think it's a bad decision.
I won't be playing CP2077, but I will play poe instead.
You'd better use the extra month to test the new league lol !
If you mess that up too with 1 extra month time ... it's gonna be hilarious. In a rather sad way too .
erm can you guys just prolong the league then??because some of us like to play it lol and not playing others games=.o
No no no no no.....

You ruined that league for me. Free time at christmas. NO damn freetime for leaguestart in january. Don't care about cyberpunk. This is so annoying!

Last edited by Oxygene_PoE on Oct 29, 2020, 1:24:10 AM
And this is why GGG is the best gaming developer around...Thank you guys.
More time for QA, right?

Who am I kidding.
Sitting in HO spamming alts for 4 hours straight is peak PoE gameplay. Thanks, Chris.
Self-entitled little children in this forum, I swear. I'm not playing CP2077 either, but I still wouldn't want to see PoE suddenly lose half or more of its populace during its release window. For everyone "I don't care about it" or "I'm not playing CP, I'm playing PoE" there are a thousand "Thanks, GGG! Now I don't have to decide between the two and can play both!"

Good work, GGG! Keep it up!
I don`t care how much is delayed... as long it will be polished.
No offense but I like to have a playable game...and not having a stroke because of all the crashes, bugs, FPS drop, etc.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info