3.13 Launch Delayed until January

I think this was the right decision. And I believe many people (including me) wanted a flashback event for a long time.
This is good news. I will be looking at the next supporter pack afterall I guess :)

Welp, time for cyberpunk
Just say its not ready don't use Cyberpunk 2077 as the reason.
Both games are completely different.
Are you going to delay POE 2 when D4 come out also.
Just say you're lazy and are delaying it for that reason.

I swear GGG has to be some kind of mental.
So, is Heist going to end as scheduled, forcing us to play a month of Standard, or Heist ending is going to be delayed too?
Really don't know what to say... It's sad day for PoE.

I have a strong feeling that you have been making bad decisions lately, one by one.
Yeah, this just feels like a bad excuse to me, and they can’t actually say they need more time because that would be a bad look after what he wrote last week and just in general for the 3 month cycle, so when this opportunity came along they took it. I really doubt 3.13 will be done in early December and they’re just going to let it sit for 1-1,5 months. That doesn’t even make sense.
Ninja.
Last edited by la_blue_girl on Oct 29, 2020, 2:29:48 AM
I am not interested in playing a science fiction shooter. I am more interested to reach 40/40 in a reasonable amount of time every league in my favorite game.
But since I have a family, work and a private life, my goals strongly are related to the vacation I take of at every league start. In January I am back at work. So I am more likely to skip 3.13 and play an other game over Christmas.
"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried." - Stephen McCranie
Last edited by juyevon on Oct 29, 2020, 1:50:00 AM
Please bring back Harvest
Please make ambiant sound changebel in hideout with the music mtx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info