3.13 Launch Delayed until January

In other words: "We won't be able to release 3.13 on December the 11th so we are choosing CyberPunk as an excuse to delay."
Yeah, I'll be the dissenting voice, don't like that change. Postponing just because of Cyberpunk seems like an overreaction.
"During the month of delay before release, we will start work on the 3.14 expansion."

You should test the 3.13 instead! Like you should do with all of your releases. Over a month in this league, and heists are still crashing my game, especially the unique ones.
i no care about Cyberpunk 2077 xD
i play Genshin Impact.
Poe boring and how many nerfs ES items.... i sad.
Last edited by KGabQr on Oct 29, 2020, 1:59:34 AM
Ill copy paste what i wrote some time ago, despite thumbs up, never ending pog spam and "nothing happened" attitude they realize well what is around the corner.

"Currently if nothing good happens - if next league or two wont be stable, first arpg which is going to be decent will make poe deserted."
This is kind of ridiculous really ..

If you needed the time to continue development, or to allow the team a well deserved rest just say it I don't think many would argue against it in that case, but pretending to delay because another game comes-out creates a dangerous precedent...

There would also be a lot to say about how it makes you indirectly promote the terrible terrible work ethic of CDPR and the way they manage their teams ... recent reports have been absolutely TERRIBLE in that regards, and their delay only twists the knife.
I can understand players not giving a shit to an extent, but as Devs you should know better about the hardships of the trade.

This is very disappointing as I always do have holiday at the end of the year.
This is the time to play the new league.
Why are you doing this? I have no interest in Cyberpunk.
Please change your mind and do as you always do (= release mid-December)

A-POE-Fan
As long as it isn't Heist Flashback I'm good. I know that GGG will probably just do that but I think that's a mistake. My suggestion:

1) Harvest Flashback and start on December 1st....(or sooner).
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Oct 29, 2020, 2:10:12 AM
"
Husk1 wrote:
Does this mean you "people" will actually release a working league for once ?

Didn't the post state that they'll begin working on 3.14 and not do further work on 3.13.

And I'm not sure that "working on 3.14" doesn't mean "the team will be playing Cyberpunk 2077".
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
You do realize this seems like too much of an obvious coincidence right?

You make this long speech about how you guys are changing gears, getting back in the saddle, you're going to make the deadline and with far less time wasted on design and a whole lot more quality assurance....

....and then the game gets suddenly delayed a month.

And you say that instead of polishing 3.13 during that time ...you're going to work on 3.14, which we already knew was your old way of doing production on your league content ..that you said you wouldn't do again.

Are you kidding?

Is this just a joke to you guys?

You had the golden opportunity to bring back player trust and good will ...and you couldn't even keep a straight face for a couple weeks before throwing it away. It's like dealing with a un-remorseful alcoholic that lies to your face and turns right around into the bottle as soon as you turn around.

And of all the half-assed excuses one could hear from a game company for delaying the release of something, after such a glorious speech, it's because you're saving the players from the turmoil of choosing between the game you should be trying to keep the players playing .... and a game from an entirely different genre that's not even on the spectrum of competition, in a situation that you've never cared about before in the past.

My bleeding heart can't take this nonsense anymore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info