3.13 Launch Delayed until January

Well i wasn't sure i was gonna jump on cyberpunk but do now. can't wait for flashback or w/e
YEY!!!
This league is sooooooooooo nice, definetly will keept players until january.
"
Iznuts wrote:
"
I wonder how Tencentivised this announcement was.

Tencent probably told them directly to not compete against the Cyberpunk release. Tencent knows no amount of advertising would have a chance against a release that large and that they would just be shooting themselves in the foot if they tried to. Chris probably also released that the second he saw the CDPR dec 10th date. Better to release late then try and release at the same time and be completely ignored/forgotten about.

I'm just a person and even I realize that going up against a huge game release like that would be a real stupid move. As far as game companies go GGG is small potatoes vs a company like CDPR for a game release or even an dlc/expansion release.

Somewhat close to my thinking. Chris is normally a lot more...adept at announcing bad news than this. It's not the delay that should bother people. It's the fact that TencentGGG just outright acknowledged and even blamed CP2077's release date for it. It's...unprofessional, really. I can't see Chris coming to the decision to say it himself, which is why I am not having trouble seeing a Tencent hand moving his mouth with this one.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
AShugars wrote:
what is Cyberpunk 2077?

Cyberpunk is a old pen and paper role playing game that came out in the late 80's. Theres been a couple revistions of the rule book since release but its a damn fun world to get into.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyberpunk_(role-playing_game)

Its a real dark shitty place place to be ruled by corporations. Money talks and murder walks. if you're a corpo murdering your way to the top is a perfectly fine way to make your place in a company. just dont get caught and definately dont forget theres 3 guys below you that have a target on your back for your posiston.

Or maybe you're just a small time hustler and you make your living by grabbign people off the street and ripping out their cyberware and leaving the bodies behind in a tub of ice in some abandoned building. Hey those back street ripper docs gotta get their hardware from somewhere...

If you've ever watched Ghost in the Shell theres some similiar stuff
While I understand the decision I can't say I agree with it. Oh well.
Lol what a bad decision. Was looking forward playing over christmas brake when i actually have time. What about all the ppl who want to play poe and dont care about cyberpunk... Feels like you dont respect your own game or gamers. Booooo
I have no interest in Cyberpunk, but a flashback league is nice.
Another idiotic, kneejerk reaction that diservices those of us who actually care about Path of Exile. So par for the course.
Cyberpunk such garbage is not the same game genre. Would have preferred the new league over christmas.
So you're aligning your release schedule to other unrelated games now?

When CD Project Red postpones their release to January 2020, will you postpone your 3.13 release to February?

I would've undertood the reasoning behind this if you said that 3.13 was postoponed so that thorough internal testing could be made. This reason you gave is just perplexing.

Last edited by Shuria on Oct 29, 2020, 12:57:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info