3.13 Launch Delayed until January

I won't play Cyberpunk but I don't mind either way. You know better.
Your fanbase, though... Man, GGG, you guys are troopers. Worst fanbase in gaming. I've been playing for 5 years now and silently watching fake fans saying "PoE is slowly decaying and becoming a disaster!!" ever since my first day. Keep doing what you're doing, Path of Exile is still the best game of its genre by a mile.
Last edited by Blauze on Oct 29, 2020, 12:11:41 AM
wt if the shitpunk delay again?
poe player should be loyal toward poe
and the shitpunk should finish within few day
that's good for ggg to fix the new league bug then start the league
disappointed toward wt u have done

ps. already get annual leave to play in dec
"
eralduspr wrote:
*GGG releases new expansion*

Playerbase:"ANOTHER RUSHED EXPANSION FULL OF BUGS, GOOD JOB GGG"

*GGG decides to delay the next expansion, so that it can have a better launch*

Playerbase:"Is ThIs An OuT oF sEaSoN aPrIl JoKe???"

It's no wonder why the developers hardly post anything in this board and prefer to stick to Reddit.

Imagine having to deal with this gutter trash every time you have to make an announcement?

Anyways, thanks for the headsup, guys!

+1
"All that fancy sword swinging when all you need is one good stab."
I am totally going to finish my Atlas now. Oh yeah; can we have Harvest crafting please?
hope you guys make POE great again :(
what is Cyberpunk 2077? I don't get it, but hopefully a nice flashback event will happen and ensure more quality of the release of the next expansion in january. Thanks for the heads' up GGG.

P.S. Oh, and on a side note, please give us more options of Enchant selections in The Labrynth than a random one if you will please. This will cut down on a lot of time being forced to invest in many runs to get our helm enchants needed for our builds. There are just too many helm enchants in the pool to justify keeping this system as is with more and more helm enchants added with each iteration of new skill gems. I have literally had 0 helm enchants show up this league for my build, and I must've ran at least 60 runs this league with 2-3 attempts at the divine font. Many types of enchants I've gotten multiple times that don't pertain to my build, so ye, please GGG, if you could at least look into this, it would be much welcomed if any progress in improvements to the helm enchants system in Uber Lab in particular could be a thing.

"
I wonder how Tencentivised this announcement was.

Tencent probably told them directly to not compete against the Cyberpunk release. Tencent knows no amount of advertising would have a chance against a release that large and that they would just be shooting themselves in the foot if they tried to. Chris probably also released that the second he saw the CDPR dec 10th date. Better to release late then try and release at the same time and be completely ignored/forgotten about.

I'm just a person and even I realize that going up against a huge game release like that would be a real stupid move. As far as game companies go GGG is small potatoes vs a company like CDPR for a game release or even an dlc/expansion release.
"
sciux wrote:
i don't normally comment, but i think this is a bit of a joke...
is GGG scared of competition ? poe is not even the same type of game.
Those that want to play cyberpunk will play cyberpunk in Dec or Jan makes no difference same applies to POE. Those that want to play new league will join and play whenever it starts.
My problem is that me personally not finding it fun in current league and i couldn't wait for next league to start mainly because i can't wait until garden crafting comes back.
Also cyberpunk had already been delayed a number of times, what's there not to say they going to come out 7 days prior to DEC release and announce another delay until Jan. So does GGG than delay next league until FEB ? a joke.

PS. I will be playing both cyberpunk and POE regardless of when the league starts...

How about everyone stops playing POE in protest until new league starts maybe than devs will listen when they get their current player base on stand by...

Word. i have been pushing 36+/40 challenges since i got my wings in breach leauge.
I would stop this habit in pure protest just to put my foot down.

Stupid portal is ugly as crap anyway and besides, i stopped playing shooters since good titles like halflife 2 and got my self a silver kiwi pet. i demand my Xmas fix of POB!!!!!
I hope for a legacy league in flashback :D
Thanks Chris,

Happy with the decision, take your time and 4 month League cycles sounds better anyway. from player and dev perspective.

Also, this would give the dev team much respite during the holidays ,so good on ya.

looking forward to flashback league to spent time on.

Thank you for the awesome game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info