[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Adrazazael wrote:
Hello Moethelion.

Could you help me tweak my character a little bit? I know I'm missing level on the gems and some quality, but any advice on the gear as well? I'm actually farming some currency since I changed the build I was using for this one. Also I feel lik ehte dmg is not there with blazing salvo, but is better with the fireball. Any help would be apprecitated-

https://pastebin.com/PvBiHjJQ

Your Salvo and Supports are level 11, while Fireball is level 21. Normally Salvo does 10 times more single target than Fireball. If you Fireball does more right now, that should tell you enough about what the problem is. It’s the gem level.

Everything about the gear is covered in the guide.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 22, 2021, 10:08:30 AM
Sorry, new player here and wanted to use this as a guide but I cannot get it to load into PoB. It just gives me errors no matter which link (including recent ones you posted as responses for people asking for help) and it just says that the skill tree is unrecognized?

Also I dont see any other way to view the skill tree build other than PoB so I literally have no idea what to do.
"
Epsilaun wrote:
Sorry, new player here and wanted to use this as a guide but I cannot get it to load into PoB. It just gives me errors no matter which link (including recent ones you posted as responses for people asking for help) and it just says that the skill tree is unrecognized?

Also I dont see any other way to view the skill tree build other than PoB so I literally have no idea what to do.

You need PoB community fork that's the version that gets constant updates and everyone uses.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 22, 2021, 2:33:10 PM
I stopped playing this league but trying things i cant understand why you didnt use amulet influenced by Droxx to obtai +1 to fire level gems and the same fire damage leeched as life

This was mine (for example, is pure shit but just for show something)

With this, speel damage, critical strike and maximum life would be good amulet and our blazing damage will increase

Someone can tell me why isn't worth?
"
I stopped playing this league but trying things i cant understand why you didnt use amulet influenced by Droxx to obtai +1 to fire level gems and the same fire damage leeched as life

This was mine (for example, is pure shit but just for show something)

With this, speel damage, critical strike and maximum life would be good amulet and our blazing damage will increase

Someone can tell me why isn't worth?

Well the amulet you are suggesting is worth about 50+ exalts to craft. Nothing I would put in a guide.

Of course there is a lot of optimization possible, but this guide exists to show people an achievable build, not a dream scenario which costs multiple mirrors and will basically not be reached by anyone.

It's like saying "why does the guide not include triple crit multi jewels?"

If you have the currency to spend mirrors into one build you shouldn't need a guide that tells you how.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 22, 2021, 5:56:56 PM
Hi!

Am I doing smth wrong? I put on the Devouring diadem, I put on Soul Tether, 3 auras reserve the mana...and I cant use a single spell cuz ES is 0, as described in Immortal ambition. In the films posted I see that you have full ES even with Immortal Ambition up. What am I doing wrong? I'm still levelling..:)
"
putonskY wrote:
Hi!

Am I doing smth wrong? I put on the Devouring diadem, I put on Soul Tether, 3 auras reserve the mana...and I cant use a single spell cuz ES is 0, as described in Immortal ambition. In the films posted I see that you have full ES even with Immortal Ambition up. What am I doing wrong? I'm still levelling..:)

You need to to finish cruel lab before using immortal ambition.
Oh thanks! Pious path, right? Awesome build, btw. I was looking for a anky fire spitting mofo and here I go:)
hi,

I am running this build and I am happy with it. Still a lot of min max to do.

Sometimes I feel like I die a more than I should, (at t14, t15).

I know that i have to improve my ES (change many bases items), and get higher life rolls when possible. But i am missing some block spell % that I dont know how to get it.

I guess that 5% could be from my shield craft (i got a +2 max ressistances so i think that will be hard to change it). But where can i get another 4-5% to reach at least 70% block chance?

If anyone can help me, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/hF4viZPH
hey,just a quick question -

would a astral plate instead of energy body have a bad impact on the build?

got a nice chest with frenzy,spell crit and life as energy shield,but its an astral plate

ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info