[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hello, i have a quick question, sorry if this question had already been poste or if this question have non-sense ...

Why don't you speak about laby helmet's enchant (blazing salvo +40% damage or +1 projectile, fireball damage or pierce one more target i believe ?)

Thank you for answering me and also thank you for the build, the describ is really nice, love it (especially the "item order" <3)
"
Darking01 wrote:
Hello, i have a quick question, sorry if this question had already been poste or if this question have non-sense ...

Why don't you speak about laby helmet's enchant (blazing salvo +40% damage or +1 projectile, fireball damage or pierce one more target i believe ?)

Thank you for answering me and also thank you for the build, the describ is really nice, love it (especially the "item order" <3)

I mean they are obviously good, but getting a Devouring Diadem with one of those is very rare, so it doesn't really matter for the purposes of a guide.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 16, 2021, 9:55:02 AM
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, these forums are really hard to search properly. If for whatever reason (corrupted chest you bought on the cheap for example) you're stuck with a green socket for blazing salvo, what green supports would you recommend? Swift affliction seems like an obvious one but it looks Salvo can take advantage of all the projectile weirdness
"
Larvine wrote:
Sorry if this is covered elsewhere, these forums are really hard to search properly. If for whatever reason (corrupted chest you bought on the cheap for example) you're stuck with a green socket for blazing salvo, what green supports would you recommend? Swift affliction seems like an obvious one but it looks Salvo can take advantage of all the projectile weirdness

Swift Affliciton is useless for this build, since our damage source is not the burning, it is the direct hits.

I would probably go with Slower Projectiles, other options are Awakened Added Cold Damage and Pierce. For what to skip... probably Controlled Desctruction.
Got it, thank you.
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knowledgeable with this build can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I feel like I have very similar gear as Moethelion but according to the PoB, I'm doing 7m dps when he's doing 25m. I even do less damage than his budget build and I have some of the highend items like the chest.

Any info would help out a lot, I've never played a build like this so I might be missing a key part of it. Thank you!
"
Kenpaffu wrote:
Hello, I was wondering if anyone knowledgeable with this build can tell me what I'm doing wrong. I feel like I have very similar gear as Moethelion but according to the PoB, I'm doing 7m dps when he's doing 25m. I even do less damage than his budget build and I have some of the highend items like the chest.

Any info would help out a lot, I've never played a build like this so I might be missing a key part of it. Thank you!

Most likely you didn't set up the config section. I can have a look if you want to post your PoB.
That might be it, I tried to go off what you had in your config. But not completely sure, thanks for the help

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/6YpHy1e7
Last edited by Kenpaffu on Feb 22, 2021, 7:47:39 AM
"
Kenpaffu wrote:
That might be it, I tried to go off what you had in your config. But not completely sure, thanks for the help

PoB:
https://pastebin.com/KZKKPgJC

1. To Activate the Arcane Surge support you need to add an active gem
2. We are leeching Energy shield basically all the time while we are casting, so that can be checked
3. Do not underestimate the power of jewel sockets!
4. You Weapon is pretty mediocre
5. The crit nodes above Glorious Vanity are most likely useless, so skill jewel sockets instead

I updated your PoB with arcane surge, better jewels and a new weapon and you can already see that the DPS is improving by a lot.

https://pastebin.com/TJq341L5
Hello Moethelion.

Could you help me tweak my character a little bit? I know I'm missing level on the gems and some quality, but any advice on the gear as well? I'm actually farming some currency since I changed the build I was using for this one. Also I feel lik ehte dmg is not there with blazing salvo, but is better with the fireball. Any help would be apprecitated-

https://pastebin.com/PvBiHjJQ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info