[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

Hey mate, tried your pob, made changes to my char but I annot sustain RF, even though I check my pob vs yours, I had fire 80 and 1% more life regen.
any tips to make it work?
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
Hey mate, tried your pob, made changes to my char but I annot sustain RF, even though I check my pob vs yours, I had fire 80 and 1% more life regen.

Will check your pob wehn I`m home.
Have you checked your regen with your flasks on? Be aware that Dying Sun gives you 20% less fire damage taken..
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

Have you checked your regen with your flasks on? Be aware that Dying Sun gives you 20% less fire damage taken..

no, i didnt put flask on, tried to have ot clear
this is the pob I had, no switch to a mix build for maps
http://poeurl.com/dbKN
"
sangvinu2 wrote:
"
s0mosh wrote:
"
sangvinu2 wrote:

no, i didnt put flask on, tried to have ot clear
this is the pob I had, no switch to a mix build for maps
http://poeurl.com/dbKN

I cant work with this poeurl link. If i should look at your pob config you have to post me a pastebin.

I just checked your pob. I cant really imagine that you have more life regen than me because you have zero regen on your gear and also haven't taken any regen node on the tree.

You have to adapt the build a bit to run RF, the combat stamina cluster plus Shaper on the tree are almost mandatory to make it feel good.
Also a level 10 Vitality will not suffice.

I just did some changes to your tree, with this setup you should be able to sustain RF.

https://pastebin.com/xsM5dMDs

But to be honest, you are kinda just starting this character out it seems, sustaining RF shouldn't be top priority with starter gear.
Last edited by s0mosh on Feb 11, 2021, 3:31:17 PM
Hello guys.im the JUST BLAZING SALVO guy.
I wanted to update one last time. I made my final upgrades to my version of the build, and now I consider the character completely done. I defeated the feared (as a rare key this time, not white) and did a headless maven.

I did some changes based on what I saw in this post. i crafted myself a BiS ring

(pretty easy jus hit remove nonfire add fire a billion times and flip the resist to remove it. it's a 50 50 the caster slam between cast speed and curse. crit mult is the only crit ring. all in all about 5 or 6 ex to do)

in order to cap my block, I now use a LIFE SMALL CLUSTER with ROTE REINFORCEMENT.
mage hunter + rote really help on constant charge upkeep (tho endurance get obviously inta-yeeted by IC)

additionally, I switched the cluster to Mage Hunter - conjured wall - essence rush and a block attack abyss on my belt.

since I use withering step on my left click conjured wall is pretty much all the time active. it puts me on 74 /75 block until I get a hit which I cap both. it's overall more reliable than my previous setup while giving me 10% total dps while not losing any health (won like 6 health lol).

other changes I mentioned but didn't show POB for are:
-TAILWIND/ELUSIVE boots( and withering step)
-LETHAL PRIDE( endurance charges + life. could be better . a BIS lethal pride could be insane, but I sank enough divines this league)
-no RF( i barely use it really)

overall crazy dps and respectable survivability. if interested check the new PoB or can ask me anything. I love to help if I can!

here are the videos I recorded killing some endgame bosses
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN7ENp_JYxKpLnCi6VeIhOg

here is the updated PoB

https://pastebin.com/iK7cJ69a

ty OP for the build and see you all next league
"
s0mosh wrote:

sorry, pastebin
https://pastebin.com/PjY3TpUk
Can someone look at my charachter and help me decide what i should upgrade next?
Got around 9ex currently
1. medium cluster jewel with master of fear and wish for death (8x) (i'm also reforging caster on all the harvest i found)
2. bottled faith (7ex)
3. gamble on add, remove add life on chest
4. gamble on add, remove add fire on shield
5. a better boot
6. A better watcher’s eye
Thanks for the help
Last edited by Nin10DoH on Feb 12, 2021, 11:26:36 PM
"
Nin10DoH wrote:
Can someone look at my charachter and help me decide what i should upgrade next?
Got around 9ex currently
1. medium cluster jewel with master of fear and wish for death (8x) (i'm also reforging caster on all the harvest i found)
2. bottled faith (7ex)
3. gamble on add, remove add life on chest
4. gamble on add, remove add fire on shield
5. a better boot
6. A better watcher’s eye
Thanks for the help

A lot of your pieces don't have good life rolls, don't spend currency on more dps yet. Always have big fat life on every single piece of gear.

1. Rem/add life on Body armour! It will allow you to craft 10% max life as energy shield.
2. Just buy a better shield with high max life on it. Don't gamble on yours. And divine the recover to 5% after.
3. Gloves with blind.
4. Boots.
I tried out Soul Tether and added it baseline to the guide, since it actually is very good. We'll see, if the interaction is intended or if it is gonna get changed.

I also changed the trees a bit to help with early mana sustain and to fully feature MoM's potential (added Life/ES wheel).

Thank's to everyone for the suggestions!
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 13, 2021, 5:32:31 PM
"
Moethelion wrote:
I tried out Soul Tether and added it baseline to the guide, since it actually is very good. We'll see, if the interaction is intended or if it is gonna get changed.

I also changed the trees a bit to help with early mana sustain and to fully feature MoM's potential (added Life/ES wheel).

Thank's to everyone for the suggestions!

wait u telling me soul tether performs better than a top end stygian + jewel?
what is the interaction that busted?

how do you balance your resistances around it?

woudnt u be better off fitting a glorious vanity somewhere (if u don't use lethal pride like me), than meeting your belt?
Last edited by antauri007 on Feb 13, 2021, 6:53:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info