[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

"
Salatkugel wrote:
hey,just a quick question -

would a astral plate instead of energy body have a bad impact on the build?

got a nice chest with frenzy,spell crit and life as energy shield,but its an astral plate

ty

As long as it is 6 white it should be fine. Losing hp but it should still be perfectly playable with enough life overall.
"
TokaTQ wrote:
hi,

I am running this build and I am happy with it. Still a lot of min max to do.

Sometimes I feel like I die a more than I should, (at t14, t15).

I know that i have to improve my ES (change many bases items), and get higher life rolls when possible. But i am missing some block spell % that I dont know how to get it.

I guess that 5% could be from my shield craft (i got a +2 max ressistances so i think that will be hard to change it). But where can i get another 4-5% to reach at least 70% block chance?

If anyone can help me, here is my pob https://pastebin.com/hF4viZPH

5% block becomes 10% because we use glancing blows.
Insane build, completed most content and still plenty to upgrade.. How did you go about with crafting the highend Opal Ring?
"
konetix wrote:
Insane build, completed most content and still plenty to upgrade.. How did you go about with crafting the highend Opal Ring?

I didn't, I bought it and just harvest crafted the life. Glad that you like the build.
Last edited by Moethelion on Feb 27, 2021, 4:25:47 AM
First thanks for this build Guide. I love the playstyle.
By endgame bosses i‘m most time one Hit. Can any one take a look at my Charakter? Think i forget something, but can‘t find it:(
Thanks
"
Sascha_LL88 wrote:
First thanks for this build Guide. I love the playstyle.
By endgame bosses i‘m most time one Hit. Can any one take a look at my Charakter? Think i forget something, but can‘t find it:(
Thanks

Your character profile is private. Not possible to see your character.
Think now it must works
Last edited by Sascha_LL88 on Feb 28, 2021, 5:34:58 PM
HEi man love the build, but i have one question, i can add extra curse spell what should i do ? mayby get a ring with assasin marks and bring frost shield for extra slot ? or what curse u should pref ?
sorry about the english
So I've reached lvl 86 or smth atm, the dps is quite low still but I'm faar from completing the build. The playstyle itself is awesome, I love this build!

I've been trying to mess around with it a bit to double the final dps, by sustaining the RF , but I guess it's not rly possible or I am not trying hard enough? Any thougts on that?:)

Cheers!
"
putonskY wrote:
So I've reached lvl 86 or smth atm, the dps is quite low still but I'm faar from completing the build. The playstyle itself is awesome, I love this build!

I've been trying to mess around with it a bit to double the final dps, by sustaining the RF , but I guess it's not rly possible or I am not trying hard enough? Any thougts on that?:)

Cheers!

It is possible, and it has been done in a pob a couple of pages ago. But you basically lose all your life regen and have to do significant changes on tree and watcher's eye, so imo that's not worth it in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info