[3.16] Blazing Salvo Fireball Inquisitor (self cast) - play with fire!

I have to admit I haven'l read all the replies to this thread:)

Yeah, the changes to the tree and skills + very expensive watcher's eye don't really seem to be worth it, although the dps outcome looks rly tasty, i got around 50 million on your build. Maybe I will try it when I'm disgustingly rich :)
Can u take a look now at my Build? Dont know why my leech and defence are not so good :(
Hello, im trying tu use this build but everytime that i import from pastebin or copy/paste the code it gives me this error

What do i do?
Last edited by Nebesha on Mar 3, 2021, 12:50:26 PM
"
Nebesha wrote:
Hello, im trying tu use this build but everytime that i import from pastebin or copy/paste the code it gives me this error

What do i do?

Are you using the community fork? That's the only valid version of PoB at the moment.
Hello there I have some questions:

What about integrate Frost Shield (or a curse like Enfeeble) in the 3th Shield Slot instead of Flame Dash ?

Could you explain more about how did u integrate Head Hunter belt in the build ?

What crit strike change would be "enough" for Salvo to reach 100% while fighting once u buffed up?

Thanks !

PS: i had a shield with crit chances on and my Salvo stat on crit.c. was 72.28% and Salvo damage was (sill) 72971.18, but I got a new shield and my crit.c. went on 65.91% but salvo dmg went higher on 74496.72 (the first shild had crit on the second +1 fire skills)
Last edited by JoeGoldie on Mar 18, 2021, 9:17:49 AM
"
JoeGoldie wrote:
Hello there I have some questions:

What about integrate Frost Shield (or a curse like Enfeeble) in the 3th Shield Slot instead of Flame Dash ?

Could you explain more about how did u integrate Head Hunter belt in the build ?

What crit strike change would be "enough" for Salvo to reach 100% while fighting once u buffed up?

Thanks !

PS: i had a shiled with crit chances on, an my Salvo stat on crit. c. was 72.28% and Salv damage was (sill) 72971.18, but io got a new shield and my crit.c. went on 65.91% but salvo dmg went higher on 74496.72 (the first shild had crit on the second +1 fire skills)

Flame dash is absolutely mandatory imo to have gap closing and dodging capability.

For Headhunter you can see my Ritual character: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Moethelion/BlazingRitualMoe

Crit chance has to be checked in PoB, there is no other way.
Last edited by Moethelion on Mar 18, 2021, 9:19:37 AM
"
Moethelion wrote:

Flame dash is absolutely mandatory imo to have gap closing and dodging capability.

For Headhunter you can see my Ritual character: https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Moethelion/BlazingRitualMoe

Crit chance has to be checked in PoB, there is no other way.

I'm gonna check that link, thank you mate.
pastebin link doesn't work sadly
you said you pasted the code in the thread under a spoiler, but i don't see it
"
Grizzly__ wrote:
pastebin link doesn't work sadly
you said you pasted the code in the thread under a spoiler, but i don't see it

It's directly at the start of the guide: https://pastebin.com/iP74xbt9
Last edited by Moethelion on Mar 29, 2021, 2:02:18 AM
Hi Moethelion ! First thank you for your build.

The balance manifesto says that "Immortal Ambition Keystone's ‘Life Leech effects Recover Energy Shield instead while on Full Life' stat is now limited by ‘Maximum total Energy Shield Recovery from Leech' instead of by ‘Maximum total Life Recovery from Leech'.".

Will this affect the build or the notable Pious Path will apply before so that our ‘Maximum total Life Recovery from Leech' will still work with Immortal Ambition ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info