[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
Psycoziz wrote:
Thank you for the quick reply :) will keep spamming that button :)

Just have it on left click :) It's an instant cast so it won't interfere with walking :P
Hey guys... how about Divergent x Annomalous Hast?? for increased projectile speed x toten placement speed??? what would be better?

in what order, should we prioritize the status to get and output more damage?

Magic/spell damage? (since the Crow of eyes transfer 150% for damage)
phisycal damage?
projectile damage?
totem damage?
attack speed?
projectile damage?
prijectile speed??

and since we are using fork and chain... a pierce effect would only decrease the damage and clear speed, or it still increase the damage or clear speed???? (im thinking about The Shattered Divinity )

thx alottttttttttttt...
"
andrelb1 wrote:

phisycal damage?
projectile damage?
totem damage?
attack speed?
projectile damage?
prijectile speed??

and since we are using fork and chain... a pierce effect would only decrease the damage and clear speed, or it still increase the damage or clear speed???? (im thinking about The Shattered Divinity )

thx alottttttttttttt...

I'd prioritize in this order: Spell Damage (150% from CoE helm is pretty nice, but it's hard to get outside of repentance in decent numbers without sacrificing other stats), Projectile/Totem Damage, Attack Speed (remember Shrapnel Ballista has a 50% attack speed penalty), Proj speed.

Phys does nothing since if you read the what's on Replica Alberon's Warpath boots it forces only chaos damage to be done. On the other hand if you get unholy might or are willing to use Withering Touch support linked with Ballista totem, that'll convert your existing phys to chaos but it's still considered a dps loss in general to other supports.
Last edited by reciprocate on Oct 17, 2020, 7:24:08 PM
What's the best enchant for shrapnel ballista?
Lethal Pride (with at least 2 5% Strength node, e.g. 16468, 16226)

how does this work? i dont get this timeless jewel stuff
"
ShadovV666 wrote:

The timeless jewels add stats to all passives/notables and change keystones. Once you put the jewel in the socket you can hover over the different points and see what is added/changed. The jewels have X warriors on it and there are 8000 different rolls it can be, however im sure there are duplicates trees within that 8000. So you want to roll one with 5% str bonus and chain breaker. Your min max goal is get two 5% STR bonuses with chainbreaker keystone
Last edited by RaaR_SG on Oct 18, 2020, 5:44:23 AM
"
RaaR_SG wrote:
"
ShadovV666 wrote:

The timeless jewels add stats to all passives/notables and change keystones. Once you put the jewel in the socket you can hover over the different points and see what is added/changed. The jewels have X warriors on it and there are 8000 different rolls it can be, however im sure there are duplicates trees within that 8000. So you want to roll one with 5% str bonus and chain breaker. Your min max goal is get two 5% STR bonuses with chainbreaker keystone

ty for the answer..

so i have to buy a large amount of them and test it?
Last edited by ShadovV666 on Oct 18, 2020, 5:59:55 AM
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

phisycal damage?
projectile damage?
totem damage?
attack speed?
projectile damage?
prijectile speed??

thx alottttttttttttt...

I'd prioritize in this order: Spell Damage (150% from CoE helm is pretty nice, but it's hard to get outside of repentance in decent numbers without sacrificing other stats), Projectile/Totem Damage, Attack Speed (remember Shrapnel Ballista has a 50% attack speed penalty), Proj speed.

Phys does nothing since if you read the what's on Replica Alberon's Warpath boots it forces only chaos damage to be done. On the other hand if you get unholy might or are willing to use Withering Touch support linked with Ballista totem, that'll convert your existing phys to chaos but it's still considered a dps loss in general to other supports.

thx alot, that will really help me to chose my jewells...

i guess that is why the Highest DPS balista build in poe ninja was using whitering touch, that is hes profile

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/aman321/FDL_Joseph_Joestar_FAN?i=0&search=skill%3DShrapnel-Ballista

do you think change Withering Touch Support is better?? and for what should be changed?

oh, and since we are using chain + fork setup,if i recive a pierce buff, it would screw the attack setup?? ( im thinking about The Shattered Divinity Blunt Arrow Quiver)

thx.
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 18, 2020, 9:09:36 AM
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

phisycal damage?
projectile damage?
totem damage?
attack speed?
projectile damage?
prijectile speed??

thx alottttttttttttt...

thx alot, that will really help me to chose my jewells...

i guess that is why the Highest DPS balista build in poe ninja was using whitering touch, that is hes profile

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/aman321/FDL_Joseph_Joestar_FAN?i=0&search=skill%3DShrapnel-Ballista

do you think change Withering Touch Support is better?? and for what should be changed?

oh, and since we are using chain + fork setup,if i recive a pierce buff, it would screw the attack setup?? ( im thinking about The Shattered Divinity Blunt Arrow Quiver)

thx.

Withering touch is only really to kill two birds with one stone. It means you don't need a withering totem setup or Withering Step to get stacks on enemies. Even with that person who has over 2100 str, the extra phys damage gained which only converts to 30% as chaos damage with Withering Touch is still beaten out for raw damage by other supports like Hypothermia, Pierce, Slower Proj, Added Chaos Damage, Awakened Added Chaos damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info