[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

First off thank you for the build and the calculations on the damage.

Second off, I adjusted to you're supports (minus arrow nova and chain) and I literally have no freaking idea what just happened in terms of DPS but I'm supposed to be a ramp up poison build and bosses are now just deleting themselves before they even spawn, like i don't see them at all and then items drop.

I have awakened fork so arrows fork one more time, then i have shattered divinity so arrows fork one more time on top of the one more time, then i have split shots on the passive tree so arrows fork one more time on top of the one more time on top of the one more time.

I just ran through the map and dropped 2-3 totems per mob before boss, no backtracking, and basically nothing survived:

Last edited by link1313 on Oct 8, 2020, 3:24:05 PM
It looks cool, what is the approximate cost of this build?
More or less running this build myself. Didn't realize how weird Arrow Nova can be, but I'll have to try that out in Heists.

Getting 2, let alone 1 str/int split personalities will be surprisingly expensive as they're low in supply and their cost keeps rising. About 200c for them at the moment. An alternate means of pathing with the tree instead of what Op has in their PoB is needed to get necessary int amount to wear Repentance gloves.
Last edited by reciprocate on Oct 8, 2020, 6:58:30 PM
"
adrielmf wrote:
Man, nice build.
I use siege balista until I can afford a anomalous Shrapnel Ballista? Or I can use the normal Shrapnel Ballista?

Sorry for the confusion, I meant Shrapnel Ballista. Never use siege
Right, just fire.
"
Alkatraz_BR wrote:
It looks cool, what is the approximate cost of this build?

When I started the build it was around 4ex (80c each) for all essential items and I was able to get 1600 strength and delete contents.
The build you are seeing here is a result of min-maxing stuffs and would cost probably 20-30ex in total. This includes the cost of me buying all 4 rare items bases and crafting with Deafening Essence of Rage.
Right, just fire.
if we aren't templar is it still worth it getting those gloves + helmet + amulet? if i'm not scaling spell power anywhere does it make more sense to get rares with high strength rolls instead?

this is my gear so far after just getting to the end game and spending some currency. ignore the gems in my gear lol.
Spoiler

Last edited by Stevobait on Oct 8, 2020, 10:59:47 PM
This build is absolutely disgusting. I recommend everyone to aim to get at least 1600 strength, but im not saying you should stop there. Its insane to me that you were able to reach that much strength. The synthesised strength belts are pretty expensive so I'm stuck using cyclopean coil which makes capping res pretty difficult and losing some strength on the quiver. The survivability is very good too, although low in chaos res. Quick question, why 2 life flasks?
Last edited by fortniteplayer69 on Oct 8, 2020, 11:37:26 PM
"
Stevobait wrote:
if we aren't templar is it still worth it getting those gloves + helmet + amulet? if i'm not scaling spell power anywhere does it make more sense to get rares with high strength rolls instead?

this is my gear so far after just getting to the end game and spending some currency. ignore the gems in my gear lol.
Spoiler

So I have 2200 strength.
Iron Fortress makes it give 660% increased melee physical damage
Repentance (Iron Will) converts it to also grant 660% increased spell damage
Crown of Eyes then converts it to 990% increased attack damage.

Assuming you still have 2200 strength after switching gear:
Without Iron Fortress the final strength bonus becomes 660% increased attack damage
Without Repentance you will need to use Iron Will Support gem meaning losing 1 link (probably still feasible and solves intelligence problem)
Without Crown of Eyes you will not benefit from strength bonus at all.
Right, just fire.
"
Stevobait wrote:

Spoiler

You're going to lose A LOT of damage if you don't have Repentance on gloves and Crown of Eyes on helmet.
"
This build is absolutely disgusting. I recommend everyone to aim to get at least 1600 strength, but im not saying you should stop there. Its insane to me that you were able to reach that much strength. The synthesised strength belts are pretty expensive so I'm stuck using cyclopean coil which makes capping res pretty difficult and losing some strength on the quiver. The survivability is very good too, although low in chaos res. Quick question, why 2 life flasks?

I just checked the price and wow, it was funny how I got my own synth belt bases with 5c each simply beacause Cyclopean Coil was expensive af at that time and I had to look for alternatives.

I love using 2 life flasks when I am playing 6000+ hp builds. Since flasks only heal for around 2k-3k hp normally, I would have one of them crafted instant recovery when low life while another one with faster recovery. So when I got hit really hard I can just panic click both flasks and bam, 6k hp healed in 2 seconds.

You can get chaos res by using a high resistance quiver and craft hybrid chaos res on everything else. I tend to not do this since crafting sucks this league and as long as you keep moving in maps you rarely get hit by chaos damage (espeically in Hunter influence maps)
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 8, 2020, 11:50:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info