[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

"
reciprocate wrote:

Withering touch is only really to kill two birds with one stone. It means you don't need a withering totem setup or Withering Step to get stacks on enemies. Even with that person who has over 2100 str, the extra phys damage gained which only converts to 30% as chaos damage with Withering Touch is still beaten out for raw damage by other supports like Hypothermia, Pierce, Slower Proj, Added Chaos Damage, Awakened Added Chaos damage.

Thx alot... by all gems options, what would you sugest me to replace that withering?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Withering touch is only really to kill two birds with one stone. It means you don't need a withering totem setup or Withering Step to get stacks on enemies. Even with that person who has over 2100 str, the extra phys damage gained which only converts to 30% as chaos damage with Withering Touch is still beaten out for raw damage by other supports like Hypothermia, Pierce, Slower Proj, Added Chaos Damage, Awakened Added Chaos damage.

Thx alot... by all gems options, what would you sugest me to replace that withering?

Hypothermia is probably the best for raw dps. I think for general utility and what may help in clear is probably pierce and it's middle road for DPS. Up to you, try some stuff out and see what you like.
"
reciprocate wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:

Hypothermia is probably the best for raw dps. I think for general utility and what may help in clear is probably pierce and it's middle road for DPS. Up to you, try some stuff out and see what you like.

thx alot man, that will really help me to chose my gems and jewells... so i was doing a final check here... and do you think hypothermias would be better than void manipulation???

thx again.
Last edited by andrelb1 on Oct 18, 2020, 11:41:06 AM
Uhm, the POB does not work
To give more context, I tried to import the POB and it gives me an error that the skill tree is outdated.
What do you think about body armor 6L setup:

Second Wind
Increase Duration
Phase run (left mouse button)
Dash
Withering Step
Arcane surge

I use phase run on LMB and it gives a lot Quality of life for dodging boss attacks.

Or using 6L for CWDT gems is better?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
"
PiercingLotus wrote:
To give more context, I tried to import the POB and it gives me an error that the skill tree is outdated.

Your PoB is probably outdated if you are not using community fork version.
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
"
Programysh wrote:
What do you think about body armor 6L setup:

Second Wind
Increase Duration
Phase run (left mouse button)
Dash
Withering Step
Arcane surge

I use phase run on LMB and it gives a lot Quality of life for dodging boss attacks.

Or using 6L for CWDT gems is better?

Both phase run and withering step is an instant skill. So using one of them will not allow you to use the other one.

I would apply withering step on boss first, then second wind dash away to cancel withering step so I can keep dashing afterwards.
How does this perform in 100% delirium maps t16 and above?
"
SirLegit wrote:
How does this perform in 100% delirium maps t16 and above?

It is mediocre comparing to hh/aura stacking builds. Character survivability is great but GPU survivability is poor. Not recommend adding beyond mods despite its huge loot boost (unless your fps can reach 2-digits)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info