[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Looking at OP's character and saw a new gear setup. How would you rate it compare to the old one?
How is this build performing in delve? Would it be fine for 400-500 depth?
"
Nin10DoH wrote:
Looking at OP's character and saw a new gear setup. How would you rate it compare to the old one?

I think OP is still in the midst of experimentation since you need a totally different tree in order to make that gear setup worth it. It’s a CI version with MASSIVE ES pool at the cost of damage since the tree will be purely pathing to maximise int to stg conversion jewels and 2 big boi Stg/ES split personalities. You should look at PoE ninja for the proper way to do it if you’re interested to try it.
the price of split personality whit str and int cost 400c wtf !
Sadge
I tried this build with The Shattered Divinity and it work pretty well, I remooved Fork and testing some other support gems like impale, hard to calculate with POB (im noob at it)
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Programysh wrote:
What do you think about body armor 6L setup:

Second Wind
Increase Duration
Phase run (left mouse button)
Dash
Withering Step
Arcane surge

I use phase run on LMB and it gives a lot Quality of life for dodging boss attacks.

Or using 6L for CWDT gems is better?

Both phase run and withering step is an instant skill. So using one of them will not allow you to use the other one.

I would apply withering step on boss first, then second wind dash away to cancel withering step so I can keep dashing afterwards.

I have tested in pvp withering step.
It grants 8 withering stacks on enemy in area in any case and starting phase run does not remove this effect. So with withering step and phase run i replace ellusive that grants 15-0 dodge + a little runspeed vs significant speed boost of phase run but without dodge chance. I think the chance to dodge increases with speed (e.e. dodging Sirus laser beam). So regarding defensive buffs from withering step and phase run which one is better is not an easy question to answer. Maybe depends upon playstyle.
With watcher's eye +50% increased cooldown speed of movement skills while affected by haste, maybe it will provide significant cooldown to replace
Increase duration with enduring cry, or maybe replace withering step with enduring cry - this require experiments.

There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.
Last edited by Programysh on Oct 19, 2020, 2:02:13 PM
Lethal pride its mandatory ?
"
angrytorres wrote:
the price of split personality whit str and int cost 400c wtf !
Sadge

You can check out my tree that uses stg/life split personalities (Which cost less than half the price of stg/int) instead to achieve 1.8k stg and a lot of life.
"
angrytorres wrote:

Chainbreaker has a lot of value in this build and it is very easy to get at least one 5% stg on notables which is a big boost to our stg numbers. However, it does gimp our mana regeneration since all our mana regeneration rate from the tree, ascendancy and gear go towards rage regeneration which we have almost no need for since we don’t lose any rage unless we use berserk. I tried to fix my mana issues (and not have to run a useless mana flask) with a 70% increased mana regeneration rate if I have cast a spell recently boots enchant but found that it does nothing for me.
"
ExponentMach wrote:
"
angrytorres wrote:

Chainbreaker has a lot of value in this build and it is very easy to get at least one 5% stg on notables which is a big boost to our stg numbers. However, it does gimp our mana regeneration since all our mana regeneration rate from the tree, ascendancy and gear go towards rage regeneration which we have almost no need for since we don’t lose any rage unless we use berserk. I tried to fix my mana issues (and not have to run a useless mana flask) with a 70% increased mana regeneration rate if I have cast a spell recently boots enchant but found that it does nothing for me.

I have fixed the mana issue with -9 mana cost on rings:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info