[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

Got this one for the build, awesome build btw thx

Did you switched to Geofris + Crest for some reason? Or just testing.
"
insangel0001 wrote:

Hi thank you for your reply.

What do you think about cluster jewel with Shrieking Bolts note?

Any increased damage source would only add to the ~1000% increased damage from your CoE combo so they are not too great imo.
Right, just fire.
Great Build. Costly atm but great. ;)

Did any1 have a spare Timeless with 2x 5% Strength for sale? Pls whsp Ingame if so.

lvl 98 done, many thanks for the build mate.
Pas ici pour rendre service ;).
Un jeu avec autant de qualités que de défauts, malheureusement ignorés et soutenus par une marée de supporters nolifes sans aucune objectivité.
Hi does anyone know why the op use blood rage ? totems are not affected by blood rage no ?
Last edited by XfirefoxX on Oct 26, 2020, 3:15:29 PM
"
XfirefoxX wrote:
Hi does anyone know why the op use blood rage ? totems are not affected by blood rage no ?

It's free attack speed for your char when BR is up, and the attack speed is also reflected onto the totems. You have to get the frenzy charges by other means (Frenzy skill itself, or enemies dying in Cold Snap aoe).
"
MiguelFg wrote:
Did you switched to Geofris + Crest for some reason? Or just testing.

I went geofris + crest + shaper's touch for an extra 6k es which makes you pretty brainless running heists which does not require a lot of damage. This was done with a Replica Dreamfeather friend which gives me another extra 7k es and 600k armour with tons of regen from vitality.

This however makes your dps 10x lower which I would not recommend trying at all.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Oct 26, 2020, 10:02:29 PM
Yo, thanks for the build Fun. Been one of my favorites this league.

Just wanna throw this out there: rolled two of the EXACT same Lethal Pride's while divining tonight. (They're nothing special.. 5% inc. STR at Diamond Skin and +20 STR at Juggernaut)

"
MisterER wrote:

lvl 98 done, many thanks for the build mate.

What is your elemental and chaos resistances with this gear?
There once was an exile who found a map of infinite doctors.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info