[DEAD] 20M Sirus DPS Replica Iron Commander Shrapnel Ballista Hiero [18 totems] [2200 strength]

how did you craft your quiver?
Get your strength stacking gear now everyone. Mathil finally did a Replica Alberon's video (poison assassin wander) so price for strength stacking stuff will inflate for at least a week or two.
"
reciprocate wrote:
Get your strength stacking gear now everyone. Mathil finally did a Replica Alberon's video (poison assassin wander) so price for strength stacking stuff will inflate for at least a week or two.

I made a power siphon assassin 2 weeks ago and now i'm selling his gear for 4x what i bought it for.
I seem to have trouble getting bloodrage to work on this build? Am I doing something wrong?
IGN: PsycTotems
"
Psycoziz wrote:
I seem to have trouble getting bloodrage to work on this build? Am I doing something wrong?

You cast it to give your totems 20% attack speed, you'll need to keep refreshing it as you aren't personally killing things, and you will not gain frenzy charges from it for the same reason.
Thank you for the quick reply :) will keep spamming that button :)
IGN: PsycTotems
Melee Phisycal damage also increase the totens damage? since we convert damages to spell and spell to all damage???

or only STR and spell damage contribue to the final damage formula?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Melee Phisycal damage also increase the totens damage? since we convert damages to spell and spell to all damage???

It only converts sources of %increased damage and not %more damage.
"
Karriane wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

but "increased % melee phisycal damage" nodes will also increase my balistas damage in the end right?
"
andrelb1 wrote:
"
Karriane wrote:
"
andrelb1 wrote:

but "increased % melee phisycal damage" nodes will also increase my balistas damage in the end right?

No. It's a worthless stat for Ballistas since they're ranged.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info